Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
The televisions, the movies, the music, the magazines, the social media sites, etc. are the MAIN ways the women he speaks are being misprogrammed. The most immediate solution the problem is to completely remove these constant attacks on their minds. I don't understand why he makes no mention of this.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not irrelevant at all because it becomes the difference between him knowing what he's talking about or his grasp of psychology being the same as, say, Tom Cruise's. Like this is a guy who'll talk to your kids for a price, at that point it's important to know what his background is. How fast would you walk out of a dentist's office if he said it's irrelevant where he got his degree from?

so if his credentials are exceptional to you, would that some how change the validity of what he's saying?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
everything you've said has been strawmans and ad-hominems :laff: i still wanna know why you seem to naturally hate umar johnson, while riding for fakkits like young thug. that whole "it's for black women" response is BS and we know it. :laugh:

Ok Marcuz :mjlol:

Like I said, I pray that Umar and his flock can enact his vision and maybe even one day get a tv syndication deal like those megapreachers :banderas:

I really have nothing else to say as my reality is filled with Black people creating for themselves and the Black folk around thm :youngsabo:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not irrelevant at all because it becomes the difference between him knowing what he's talking about or his grasp of psychology being the same as, say, Tom Cruise's. Like this is a guy who'll talk to your kids for a price, at that point it's important to know what his background is. How fast would you walk out of a dentist's office if he said it's irrelevant where he got his degree from?

It's clear from his lectures he knows what he's talking about. White mans paper would help you believe. I'm done talking, and Pottier go fukk yourself dawg.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
so if his credentials are exceptional to you, would that some how change the validity of what he's saying?

If his credentials are valid (they don't even have to be exceptional, I just need to know where he's coming from), it means that he's not just a snake-oil peddler shilling his version of The Secret or whatever is happening in pop psychology these days.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kqYw09O.gif

sun raw

All Star
Daps
It's clear from his lectures he knows what he's talking about. White mans paper would help you believe. I'm done talking, and Pottier go fukk yourself dawg.

Nah he sounds like he knows what he's talking about, which is like 80% of selling your message to an audience. White man's paper, my ass. Like damn, I guess if I tell enough people I'm a doctor and use enough words to make them think that, it means I really am a doctor.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
This literally goes against nothing I said. Umar Johnson isn't going to be poor if he doesn't open a Black private school so that's a big ass strawman and cut off from reality. You seem to hold this man's word as gospel and I see right through it. If you aren't the type to be able to be responsible for you and yours then leave it up to Umar Johnson but he doesn't speak for the Black community, just saps like you.

:pachaha:

You extrapulated that I take his word as gospel, that I am irresponsible and that I am a sap all from my questions? Which said nothing about how I actually feel about him or his work. I simply asked if he should be looked down upon simply because the school that he would like to create would enrich him as well as educate the children who attend.

And you still did not answer if he should be poor at the expense of doing community work. And if he should be poor, how does that encourage others to want to be community-minded?

Do you feel the same way about private schools, colleges and universities that profit from education?

Are you insinuating that mass individualism is the answer to solving community-wide issues?

Peace

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
his message went right over your head, and that's not what he said or insinuated. :beli:

I got issue with anyone trying to psychoanalyze black women to death. Black women been consistently through american history the most hated on, most victimized, most impoverished social group this side of Native Americans. And with their advent, the fact that black women are more educated than any social group in the nation, and STILL hit the glass ceiling in political and corporate America the LAST thing we need as a community is ANYONE telling Black Women how to be more successful. They have figured it out, its just now time for the rest of society to catch up and understand this.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
And you still did not answer if he should be poor at the expense of doing community work. And if he should be poor, how does that encourage others to want to be community-minded?

Are you insinuating that mass individualism is the answer to solving community-wide issues?

Peace

Where did I infer that a person doing community work should be poor? Once again, Umar Johnson gets paid to speak. I just don't think his Black school idea is effective.

And yes, people are going to have to take control of their lives so mass individualism is the answer. Be responsible for your actions, your children, your culture, etc..

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got issue with anyone trying to psychoanalyze black women to death.

okay, so you have a problem with black women paying to have someone psychoanalyze them, alright.

Black women been consistently through american history the most hated on, most victimized, most impoverished social group this side of Native Americans.
cool, umar agrees, he said the same thing in the video.

And with their advent, the fact that black women are more educated than any social group in the nation
statistically untrue.

the LAST thing we need as a community is ANYONE telling Black Women how to be more successful. They have figured it out, its just now time for the rest of society to catch up and understand this.

where is umar telling black how to be successful? :heh: and i think nikkas got life twisted. black women have been pushing this whole "we're so great, we're so successful and educated" agenda for so long; nikkas actually believe it. the overwelming majority of BW are not college educated w/high paying careers.