Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

sun raw

All Star
Daps
Are you sure about your declaration that Umar Johnson is actually a legitimate Dr. of Psychology?

This is actually what I'm interested in, what are his credentials? Usually when someone states they're a doctor, it's nice to know where they got their PhD from.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then there is nothing to say in my opinion. You're the sheep let him lead you to salvation. If it's better than anything I said 100x over then enact his plans immediately.

In the meanwhile, my family and friends will continue to accrue degrees, own small businesses, own their land all for their Black families and hold themselves accountable :mjpls:

afrocentric Black women antagonize Black women, your point? :childplease:

(My family and friends). While your c00n as is worried about your family Umar is trying to help people he doesn't know. Jesus Christ you're a lost cause.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then there is nothing to say in my opinion. You're the sheep let him lead you to salvation. If it's better than anything I said 100x over then enact his plans immediately.

In the meanwhile, my family and friends will continue to accrue degrees, own small businesses, own their land all for their Black families and hold themselves accountable :mjpls:

afrocentric Black women antagonize Black women, your point? :childplease:

try to manipulate good ideas into having a sheep mentality. ole "go to PTA meetings" ass nikka. now instead of you tapdancing on some bullshyt, come back and answer these two questions

1.) how do you know he's not pro-black

2.) what divisiveness is he preaching towards black women? how is he antagonizing them?

3.) how are his ideas bad

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
(My family and friends). While your c00n as is worried about your family Umar is trying to help people he doesn't know. Jesus Christ you're a lost cause.

It's called understanding the difference between micro and macro and the trickle down effect. Ever heard of the phrase "change starts from the bottom up." Umar Johnson can't save the Black community but he'll preach it to saps like you who think he has that sort of ability.

try to manipulate good ideas into having a sheep mentality. ole "go to PTA meetings" ass nikka. now instead of you tapdancing on some bullshyt, come back and answer these two questions

1.) how do you know he's not pro-black

2.) what divisiveness is he preaching towards black women? how is he antagonizing them?

3.) how are his ideas bad

It's too late for you Marcuz. This thread is full of my post outlining my differences. You seem squarely behind this man's ideas then get them enacted. I'd love to see this come to fruition and hopefully it works but I have my share of doubts.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
hqdefault.jpg

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's called understanding the difference between micro and macro and the trickle down effect. Ever heard of the phrase "change starts from the bottom up." Umar Johnson can't save the Black community but he'll preach it to saps like you who think he has that sort of ability.

It's too late for you Marcuz. This thread is full of my post outlining my differences. You seem squarely behind this man's ideas then get them enacted. I'd love to see this come to fruition and hopefully it works but I have my share of doubts.

When did I say he could save the black community? Ever heard the phrase (assuming only makes an ass of yourself)? bytch ass nikka

sun raw

All Star
Daps
It's an irrelevant question.

It's not irrelevant at all because it becomes the difference between him knowing what he's talking about or his grasp of psychology being the same as, say, Tom Cruise's. Like this is a guy who'll talk to your kids for a price, at that point it's important to know what his background is. How fast would you walk out of a dentist's office if he said it's irrelevant where he got his degree from?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ad-hominem is transparent just like your daddy Umar

everything you've said has been strawmans and ad-hominems :laff: i still wanna know why you seem to naturally hate umar johnson, while riding for fakkits like young thug. that whole "it's for black women" response is BS and we know it. :laugh: