Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He isn't pro Black. Divisiveness and generalizations are not pro Black. He also has no real solutions.

n15VzPa.png

everything you said :what:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see right through it :manny:

okay, tell me how you can get inside his head and gauge his loyalty towards blacks.

then tell me what's divisive about what he says. i'm not even going to ask how it's possible to have 2hour lectures w/o generalizing a bit. so whatever. ya got me there :rudy:

and his solutions towards fixing black problems trump everything you've said 100x over :what:

He isn't pro Black. Divisiveness and generalizations are not pro Black. He also has no real solutions.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
yeah what the fukk :wtf: nikka will argue all day over some young thug but wanna shyt on umar

thats how you know cats be either trolling or its a conspiracy against anything thats Black, Positive, and Masculine
i observe the same posters doing the same sh!t....

The Coli should have picked up on these algorithms by now and painted their user name a different color
:mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see right through it :manny:

I don't think antagonizing the Black woman is the most efficient way for change nor would a true leader speak in such terms.

antagonizing black women, those women paid for him to go out there :laff: you just read the thread title and made up your mind immediately w/o ever listening to anything he's ever said.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats how you know cats be either trolling or its a conspiracy against anything thats Black, Positive, and Masculine
i observe the same posters doing the same sh!t....

The Coli should have picked up on these algorithms by now and painted their user name a different color
:mjpls:
bruh, the pattern with a lot of these dudes are mixed, first generation african americans, or non-black entirely.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka said antagonizing black women. Lol you can tell fukkboy hasn't paid any attention to Umars lectures. I hate you

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
and his solutions towards fixing black problems trump everything you've said 100x over :what:

Then there is nothing to say in my opinion. You're the sheep let him lead you to salvation. If it's better than anything I said 100x over then enact his plans immediately.

In the meanwhile, my family and friends will continue to accrue degrees, own small businesses, own their land all for their Black families and hold themselves accountable :mjpls:

antagonizing black women, those women paid for him to go out there :laff: you just read the thread title and made up your mind immediately w/o ever listening to anything he's ever said.

afrocentric Black women antagonize Black women, your point? :childplease:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
And perhaps YOU should consider finding a father figure. Smh @ being so offended that anyone disagrees with the video, be your own man and stop fighting the good Dr.'s battles. Dudes came in here trying to have legit debates but you were too tightly bound to the Dr.'s nutsack

I have a father that is well and alive and that loves me very much. Speaking of dads he also taught me one very important lesson that i'll make use of now:

Never waste too much time arguing with fools, as they tend to wear you out with their experience.

Good day

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
bruh, the pattern with a lot of these dudes are mixed, first generation african americans, or non-black entirely.

thats why im saying the Coli should be more accountable...
i know that kinda impossible if you value your privacy
but it has to be a way to know how authentic a poster
really is...some more required background info maybe
Im just saying