Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Didn't watch the video but lol @ nikkaz in here attacking posters who disagree like the good Dr. is paying their bills or something :heh:

Out of curiosity, what points would be disagreeable? I didn't watch the video either, but according to the OP's notes, I don't see what black dudes, who are not trolling or c00ning, would disagree with. Not to mention, from what I know of Dr. Umar Johnson, he is educated on what he speaks and has good intentions in relation to the greater black community.

Not to mention, it seems like he actually does something by counseling black children and families instead of just talking about. Plus, I'm pretty sure he puts up a large amount of his own money for his endeavors.

So, why would dudes not clown obvious trolling and/or c00ning? Please expound :lupe:

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Welcome, ladies and gentelman to another episode of "c00ns, Cacs and Cupcakes." This week let's watch as cacs disguised as c00ns discuss Dr. Umar Johnson and his interview calling out the inefficiencies of black men and women.

Will the c00ns win? Will the cacs ever be foiled? Will the cupcakes defend away everything that's be said about black women in this video?

The only way to find out is to tune in and don't change that channel!

:popcorn:

Peace

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
they got schools too, profit is profit. Stop playing semantics... How you gonna big up Dr. C. Anderson on one hand then clown another blackman for being a capitalist? That's the name of the game in America & until Black Men/women start playing it right we won't ever win. Stop hating on every Black Man that's trying to make money...especially if he is trying to help other black folks. :damn:

I could care less if everything Dr. U. Johnson & Tariq is teaching isn't 100% the truth, I grew up learning lies about white men all my life & I don't hear white people complaining about it or mad that it helped their self esteem or helped them grow & get paid. They just took the info and ran with it. Propaganda is something we need more of in the black community to combat all the negative propaganda fed to us about ourselves. When are you guys gonna realize this? :what:

stop fighting over every single detail and get on board with something & push the next group up.

And yea, I'm getting tired of seeing the same nikkas run to every thread cosigning wrong, negative ish for Black men. I'm specifically speaking to @Napoleon & @MAKAVELI25
:pacspit: both of yall for that crap breh.

Please highlight some negative shyt for black men that I've said. Put up ONE post of some negative shyt for Black men that I've said, ONE post and I will pos rep you and leave this thread without return :patrice:

And if you can't find ONE post, then shut the fukk up and don't tag me again :stopitslime:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Perhaps your dumbass should consider discussing things you actually give a fukk about.

And perhaps YOU should consider finding a father figure. Smh @ being so offended that anyone disagrees with the video, be your own man and stop fighting the good Dr.'s battles. Dudes came in here trying to have legit debates but you were too tightly bound to the Dr.'s nutsack

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Apparently its illegal for black folk to make money off of other blacks. That privilege is only reserved for preachers and white people according to some posters.

Or Asians. Or Middle Easterners. Or Indians. The only exceptions for blacks are if they own a liquor store, a sneaker store, a corner store or a rap label.

Peace

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Is he supposed to be poor to serve the community? Does making money automatically mean someone has less than good intentions? Would you support him financially if he were to give up making any profit from the school? Or would you be another black dude talking sh#t but keeping your wallet closed?

You know, the way alot of black dudes tend to do when it comes to education, financial resources and supporting causes that benefit them socially and politically. Saying "someone oughta" when it comes to something they need. Not when it times to cop Jordans, pop bottles and make it rain on strippers.

:ld:

Peace

This literally goes against nothing I said. Umar Johnson isn't going to be poor if he doesn't open a Black private school so that's a big ass strawman and cut off from reality. You seem to hold this man's word as gospel and I see right through it. If you aren't the type to be able to be responsible for you and yours then leave it up to Umar Johnson but he doesn't speak for the Black community, just saps like you.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This literally goes against nothing I said. Umar Johnson isn't going to be poor if he doesn't open a Black private school so that's a big ass strawman and cut off from reality. You seem to hold this man's word as gospel and I see right through it. If you aren't the type to be able to be responsible for you and yours then leave it up to Umar Johnson but he doesn't speak for the Black community, just saps like you.

Who speaks to the black community? Look at pottier y'all.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
what about umar has got your panties all in a twist? it's funny how you push this whole fake pro-black agenda, but when a nikka come along speaking some pro-black shyt -- your first instinct is to try and discredit him.

He isn't pro Black. Divisiveness and generalizations are not pro Black. He also has no real solutions.