Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
think about this for a second....

black women are the only ones with a negative stereotype of being loud mouth and masculine.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
......damn that spot about weave causing cancer is deep ...... :wow: ..... Need to do a "Good Hair Part 2" with Chris Rock....

:dead: at having to date a "blue, black, purple" chick to go the opposite direction of guys dating light skin women

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
think about this for a second....

black women are the only ones with a negative stereotype of being loud mouth and masculine.

You know the reason is because most black homes don't have a proper family structure. Stop it, you play too much.......

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The reason why we as black men objectify black women as sexual objects is because of colonialism and slavery?:what: Do y'all really believe that?We call women bytch/slut/wench because our slave masters did?So he wants us to believe that those same white men didn't refer to their own women in those terms? Some cac in the 1700's is the reason why Dre recorded "bytches ain't shyt" and 2 live crew's entire discography? This nikka just sounds like an excuse making nikka that uses big words like mechanism.Dude isn't kickin' knowledge. He goes on to diss black women looking at men for their earning potential/their ability to provide ,saying that's the same thing as black men looking at Bw's as sexual objects,no the fukk it isn't :what:.What group of women don't pick their men based off of their ability to provide for her and their future family? How should black women pick their mates then? Looks? I tried to give dude a chance but i can't rock with him in this video.
Bold makes sense you just aren't trying to understand. Its different technically but relatively the same thing in how each gender goes about picking their mates. If you can see that I just feel you wrote dude off before really thinking about it as far as bold goes.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
every clothing manufacture sells re-badged china clothes? :russ: bruh you can get them bullshyt tariq elite glasses off dhgate for like a 2 bucks. but that wasn't even my point, my point is tariq will talk about nikkas wasting their money on weed, clothes, shoes, or as he calls it "nikka trinkets," only to turn around and say "buy my shirts, buy my jacket, by my glasses" :stopitslime:

He has tangible information, that we can put to use. Plus, he has his own fashion line, so why wouldn't he advertise it frequently? :manny:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
And he won't profit off of that handsomely? :mjlol:

everybody else is allowed to profit and help their people at the same time EXCEPT Blackmen. :ohhh: I never hear this about the Asians or Indians when they buying up real estate and hiring their family.... Some idiot dude standing on the sideline "he just hiring you so you can help him be rich Chong"

:dahell: yall nikkas on?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
everybody else is allowed to profit and help their people at the same time EXCEPT Blackmen. :ohhh: I never hear this about the Asians or Indians when they buying up real estate and hiring their family.... Some idiot dude standing on the sideline "he just hiring you so you can help him be rich Chong"

:dahell: yall nikkas on?

Not really.

And you're comparing real estate and small businesses to private schools for Black children. You're a genius.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Not really.

And you're comparing real estate and small businesses to private schools for Black children. You're a genius.

they got schools too, profit is profit. Stop playing semantics... How you gonna big up Dr. C. Anderson on one hand then clown another blackman for being a capitalist? That's the name of the game in America & until Black Men/women start playing it right we won't ever win. Stop hating on every Black Man that's trying to make money...especially if he is trying to help other black folks. :damn:

I could care less if everything Dr. U. Johnson & Tariq is teaching isn't 100% the truth, I grew up learning lies about white men all my life & I don't hear white people complaining about it or mad that it helped their self esteem or helped them grow & get paid. They just took the info and ran with it. Propaganda is something we need more of in the black community to combat all the negative propaganda fed to us about ourselves. When are you guys gonna realize this? :what:

stop fighting over every single detail and get on board with something & push the next group up.

And yea, I'm getting tired of seeing the same nikkas run to every thread cosigning wrong, negative ish for Black men. I'm specifically speaking to @Napoleon & @MAKAVELI25
:pacspit: both of yall for that crap breh.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Don't give Bill too much props.

Are you aware that Bill Gates and his "charities" have been forcing...FORCING 3rd world countries to consume the GMO products. The same GMO products that America has ESTABLISHED to be the cause of neurological disorders, impotency, ect. Bill Gates and his charities have been promoting eugenics and Bill Gates' father was a eugenicist as well. This is all documented so if you don't believe me you can look it up.
Bill and Melinda gates foundation is a huge eugenics opp... also some of the vaccines forced on people in Africa thru their foundation have gotten people very ill and even killed others.

EDIT: Also the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation has donated more to planned parent hood than the entire United States Government to cull african and minority populations specifically. It's a continuation of Margret Sanger's goals.

If you don't know who Margret Sanger is ... you should look her up... she wasn't secretive about her goals or how she felt about black/poor people. She was a eugenicist through and through.

She has pictures of herself chilling with the KKK smiling.

Bill is leaving all his money to Africa and only leaving his children a small amount.. .this might be a good thing... or it might be used to do more harm than good.

Last edited:

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
These "Godesses" Black women hates u nyggas nearly equally as Cacs. Millions of babies aborted every year. No fear or respect of the avg Blk Male. Hence every grown man in here have been called "boy" by a black female sometime in their lifetime yet the same brawd refers to Cacs as sir. The state of these effemenate new age nyggas are sad but the state of the black women is even sadder!

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they got schools too, profit is profit. Stop playing semantics... How you gonna big up Dr. C. Anderson on one hand then clown another blackman for being a capitalist? That's the name of the game in America & until Black Men/women start playing it right we won't ever win. Stop hating on every Black Man that's trying to make money...especially if he is trying to help other black folks. :damn:

I could care less if everything Dr. U. Johnson & Tariq is teaching isn't 100% the truth, I grew up learning lies about white men all my life & I don't hear white people complaining about it or mad that it helped their self esteem or helped them grow & get paid. They just took the info and ran with it. Propaganda is something we need more of in the black community to combat all the negative propaganda fed to us about ourselves. When are you guys gonna realize this? :what:

stop fighting over every single detail and get on board with something & push the next group up.

And yea, I'm getting tired of seeing the same nikkas run to every thread cosigning wrong, negative ish for Black men. I'm specifically speaking to @Napoleon & @MAKAVELI25
:pacspit: both of yall for that crap breh.

nikkas can't make no money bruh lol. shyt crazy

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
He has tangible information, that we can put to use. Plus, he has his own fashion line, so why wouldn't he advertise it frequently? :manny:
Apparently its illegal for black folk to make money off of other blacks. That privilege is only reserved for preachers and white people according to some posters.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Not about to argue with the c00ns and undercover CAC's...just gonna say this was a good interview.

Already shared it with one of my homegirls, gonna share it with my woman later today. This is good info. Salute to Umar.

Hidden Colors 3 June 6th btw

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
And he won't profit off of that handsomely? :mjlol:

Is he supposed to be poor to serve the community? Does making money automatically mean someone has less than good intentions? Would you support him financially if he were to give up making any profit from the school? Or would you be another black dude talking sh#t but keeping your wallet closed?

You know, the way alot of black dudes tend to do when it comes to education, financial resources and supporting causes that benefit them socially and politically. Saying "someone oughta" when it comes to something they need. Not when it times to cop Jordans, pop bottles and make it rain on strippers.

:ld:

Peace