Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you do realize that we abort more babies than any other group, we're more imprisoned than any other group, our kids watch television disproportionately than any other group, our kids are raised by single parents disproportionately more than any other group.

do you have a timetable on when you think these people are going to "wake up", are they going to all of a sudden come to the realization that our communities are destroyed and begin to fix them?

it's quite obvious that plenty "grown human beings" in the Black community have FAILED.

you're suggesting we rely on the same government that put us in the condition we're in today, to educate our children to do better?

:patrice:

you don't care about the Black community, you pretend to, to spew your faux positive anti-Black rhetoric.

Once again you lack comprehension skills. Nowhere did I say rely on the government. If Black adults don't wake up then we will not prosper. I don't know how to put it anymore concise.

Black intellectuals will not save the Black American community.

Like Dr. Claude Anderson said, Black mindfulness (i.e. Parents handling their business) and a Black economy will have to come before Black education. Without the former, the latter is not truly possibly. Those who want to succeed will go and get it in the meantime.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Um no. :childplease: Men shouldn't have to actually work for leadership roles. We should be handed them by the virtue that we are men. Real leaders are given everything they need to lead.

Keep expecting handouts.
Keep being subservient.
Keep claiming to have virtue without actually demonstrating it.
Keep downplaying the value of work.

I'm sure that's gonna work out well for you.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Once again you lack comprehension skills. Nowhere did I say rely on the government. If Black adults don't wake up then we will not prosper. I don't know how to put it anymore concise.

Black intellectuals will not save the Black American community.

Like Dr. Claude Anderson said, Black mindfulness (i.e. Parents handling their business) and a Black economy will have to come before Black education. Without the former, the latter is not truly possibly. Those who want to succeed will go and get it in the meantime.

what do you think will be the catalyst to these Black ADULTS, who are usually set in their ways, waking up?

do you think Black ADULTS will magically wake up and start repairing shyt?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
what do you think will be the catalyst to these Black ADULTS, who are usually set in their ways, waking up?

I've spoke my mind. Have a nice day.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This dumb nikka thinks his vision is in conjunction with Dr Anderson. :dead:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Economy before education. Dont you need to be educated on economics? :pachaha:The worst nikkas on the planet are the "I came from the gutter so its your own fault if you cant" ass nikkas.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Economy before education. Dont you need to be educated on economics? :pachaha:The worst nikkas on the planet are the "I came from the gutter so its your own fault if you cant" ass nikkas.

Nope. Immigrants come to this very country and have self-sufficient economies without being educated. Humans have had sufficient economies for thousands of years without economic theory. You do need a healthy dose of self-love and a positive culture, though.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
oh yeah? prove it.

pretty sure i said my beef with tariq is that he uses crowd funding to make his movies, only to turn around and sell them -- that's double dipping. then he'll turn around and shame nikkas for buying clothes and other useless materialistic shyt, only to turn around and promote his clothing line (which probably gets made from HC profits)

sorry, but i cant compare that to umars school agenda, which would really enrich black communities. how do you claim your first two series were the most successful black documentaries of all time, and still ask for another 75k? pretty sure he's made enough to produce the movie w/o the help of crowd funding

I would prove it but I'm too lazy to look up the post. You'll just have to take my word on it breh :wow: