Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You haven't even given a good answer for (fixing the schools). We all know parents are the first line. School is second so how do you (fix) public schools? Entertain me with more fukkboy talk

If the parents are handling business (especially in volume) then the public school aspect isn't an issue.

I was in IB program. My sister just got accepted in the STEM program (guarantees a full scholarship at most universities if finished). Both are public school programs that aren't advertised by the school but you have to seek it out. Want to gander what race of majority of the parents and students who sought this information?

I've noticed every thread about Umar gets derailed. Why can't the brothers who enjoy his shyt just enjoy it and discuss it. If you don't like him why click the thread mate. :dahell:

Can't derail something when someone claims to be speaking to the Black community.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I've noticed every thread about Umar gets derailed. Why can't the brothers who enjoy his shyt just enjoy it and discuss it. If you don't like him why click the thread mate. :dahell:

So this isn't a discussion board? Why do posters have to skip the thread if they disagree with what he's saying? :dahell:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Because there are more than enough examples of Black people in positions of trust abusing other Black people to be hesitant just because they have a good mouthpiece :ohhh:

The public schools aren't going to work if the household doesn't care. How many things in life can you achieve if you don't fukking care or have support?

The Black unit has far more issues than all Black private schools ran by Umar Johnson to even entertain that it would make any kind of dent.

Get real.

where are the receipts of Umar Johnson being a schemer or a charlatan?

you're doing exactly what cacs do when they assume all Blacks are thugs because some are.

it's obvious that you care nothing about Black people or the Black community.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because there are more than enough examples of Black people in positions of trust abusing other Black people to be hesitant just because they have a good mouthpiece :ohhh:

The public schools aren't going to work if the household doesn't care. How many things in life can you achieve if you don't fukking care or have support?

The Black unit has far more issues than all Black private schools ran by Umar Johnson to even entertain that it would make any kind of dent.

Get real.

If you have role model teachers who care and tell you the TRUTH about your problem as well as the remedy it could EASILY save hundreds and thousands of children regardless of they have support at home or not. I hate fukk nikkas who won't even try to change shyt. Like if we see Umar is full of shyt we can't just fall back. Ignorant

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

you're doing exactly what cacs do when they assume all Blacks are thugs because some are.

I never said he was a schemer or charlatan, only that we shouldn't put ourselves in a position to find out. Handle your own business.

If you have role model teachers who care and tell you the TRUTH about your problem as well as the remedy it could EASILY save hundreds and thousands of children regardless of they have support at home or not. I hate fukk nikkas who won't even try to change shyt. Like if we see Umar is full of shyt we can't just fall back. Ignorant

We can't just fall back after we fund his multi-million dollar private school. That money could go towards things that give us a way better return.

Dr. Claude Anderson would even laugh at this.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's painfully obvious. The fukk is wrong with TRYING????? nikka acting like we're signing a four year contract with the school. Of course I wouldn't do that. We'd have to see how it is first. This nikka don't even wanna see but acting like he cares about black children. Lol

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said he was a schemer or charlatan, only that we shouldn't put ourselves in a position to find out. Handle your own business.

We can't just fall back after we fund his multi-million dollar private school. That money could go towards things that give us a way better return.

Dr. Claude Anderson would even laugh at this.

Again. Like what??? What the fukk are black folks buying that is so important right now? You're a goddamn idiot. And why can't we fall back on it?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

:patrice:
The Black community is in dire straights, telling them to "handle their business" is not a solution.
Trusting the government to educate and provide the proper resources to educate our kids has failed, public schools in the worst communities are regularly closed forcing kids from different areas to go to the same schools even though they don't necessarily get along. We need a new approach to help repair our communities and trusting in the public school system is complete insanity.

It's painfully obvious. The fukk is wrong with TRYING????? nikka acting like we're signing a four year contract with the school. Of course I wouldn't do that. We'd have to see how it is first. This nikka don't even wanna see but acting like he cares about black children. Lol
we see that the government is full of shyt, but he's encouraging us to repair it. If Umar is full of shyt, he's obviously beyond repair.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people as a whole aren't handling their own business. That's the point. Foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. Keep thinking public schools aren't a failure for black kids.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Again. Like what??? What the fukk are black folks buying that is so important right now? You're a goddamn idiot. And why can't we fall back on it?

Look, I'm done trying to beat some sense into your head, so carry along.

The Black community is in dire straights, telling them to "handle their business" is not a solution.
Trusting the government to educate and provide the proper resources to educate our kids has failed, public schools in the worst communities are regularly closed forcing kids from different areas to go to the same schools even though they don't necessarily get along. We need a new approach to help repair our communities and trusting in the public school system is complete insanity.

I see everything I said passed you by. If a full grown human being can't handle their business then we are doomed and that is the sad truth. The government, schools, white man, black man, chinese man will not save our diaspora. I have faith that us Blacks can wake up and be mindful, maybe you should, too.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch nikka you made the comment so back it up. What are we buying now that's so important that we can't spend money on our children? You are done because you look like a jackass

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Look, I'm done trying to beat some sense into your head, so carry along.

I see everything I said passed you by. If a full grown human being can't handle their business then we are doomed and that is the sad truth. The government, schools, white man, black man, chinese man will not save our diaspora. I have faith that us Blacks can wake up and be mindful, maybe you should, too.

you do realize that we abort more babies than any other group, we're more imprisoned than any other group, our kids watch television disproportionately than any other group, our kids are raised by single parents disproportionately more than any other group.

do you have a timetable on when you think these people are going to "wake up", are they going to all of a sudden come to the realization that our communities are destroyed and begin to fix them?

it's quite obvious that plenty "grown human beings" in the Black community have FAILED.

you're suggesting we rely on the same government that put us in the condition we're in today, to educate our children to do better?

you don't care about the Black community, you pretend to, to spew your faux positive anti-Black rhetoric.