Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Every kid doesn't have parents you dumbass. And black educators teach white curriculum. You disgust me with your ignorance.

Nope. All the Black teachers I had from K-12 emphasized black writers, books, historical figures, African literature, etc. A good educator always finds loopholes. We need more Black teachers more than we need Umar Johnson to save our children. We need those parents who are around to step up for their children and for those children who may not be so fortunate.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. All the Black teachers I had from K-12 emphasized black writers, books, historical figures, African literature, etc. A good educator always finds loopholes. We need more Black teachers more than we need Umar Johnson to save our children. We need those parents who are around to step up for their children and for those children who may not be so fortunate.

It's not about umar fukkboy. It's about having black owned schools with black teachers.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It's not about umar fukkboy. It's about having black owned schools with black teachers.

I live in and around ATL so this isn't as potent issue :manny:

Then again, I've been saying more Blacks need to move to Black hubs where they can afford cost of living :pachaha:

I don't believe in privatized schooling only because that would just separate Blacks who could get accepted into this and those who are stuck in the public school system. The public schools already exist, lets fix those since the infrastructure is already there, instead of putting money into the pocket of a potentail scheming capitalist :comeon:

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I live in and around ATL so this isn't as potent issue :manny:

Then again, I've been saying more Blacks need to move to Black hubs where they can afford cost of living :pachaha:

I don't believe in privatized schooling only because that would just separate Blacks who could get accepted into this and those who are stuck in the public school system. The public schools already exist, lets fix those since the infrastructure is already there, instead of putting money into the pocket of a scheming capitalist :comeon:

the public school systems have proven not to work, they are government funded so it's completely foolish to assume that they have Black people's best interests at heart, especially when the schools in the worst communties are the most underfunded.

I'd take my chances with a "potential" schemer as opposed to a CONFIRMED schemer, the United States government.

Public schools are a pipeline to to prison for Black children.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You haven't given one fukking example of how to fix public schools. Talkin bout PTA. And there you go again talking about yourself. I'm in Atlanta, I had black teachers, I had my parents. nikka fukk you!

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
the public school systems have proven not to work, they are government funded so it's completely foolish to assume that they have Black people's best interests at heart, especially when the schools in the worst communties are the most underfunded.

I'd take my chances with a "potential" schemer as opposed to a CONFIRMED schemer, the United States government.

Public schools are a pipeline to to prison for Black children.[/quote]

good-point-g1.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Public schools are a pipeline to to prison for Black children.

Proven not to work? Show me the data. They worked for me.

I suspect there are tons of reasons Black kids in public schools don't fare well but it isn't the public school. Correlation is not causation but I doubt someone like you would understand that kind of nuance.

Fixing the schools don't fix the antecedent causes. It starts with the parents taking an active role in educating at home and holding the schools accountable. An all Black school won't make significant difference, either. You're just changing the skin tone of who is stealing those funds allotted for those students.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Clif Notes:
2:45 - Biggest challenge black people face (apathy, and complacency)
4L15 - Black women need to take back their femininity.
7:54 - Lessons to teach our daughters.
11:44 - Biggest problems in black men/women relationships.
14:48 - "Demand Expectation" expecting negativity creates an environment for that negativity to manifest.
18:34 - Black women becoming white men (Psychologically)
20:44 - Children out of wedlock (Men AND Women)
22:22 - Children raised by ONE parent don't do as good as children raised by TWO.
23:49 - Toxic Hair care products literally causing cancer.
25:01 - Black man's role in the black woman's self hate. (Chasing litebrite biicthes)
28:53 - Differences between black Feminism and Black Womanism.
32:01 - Why Black men sexually objectify women and why black women sometimes look at a man's earning ability(Definition of Black Consciousness)
35:23 - The most productive period from black people after slavery was the 1800 - 1899.
37:19 - Black sister hood being at an all time low

These chicks out here killing themselves to have that Euro hair. :mjlol: :mjlol:
Black women are the dumbest group of women on Earth. :mjlol:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

I suspect there are tons of reasons Black kids in public schools don't fare well but it isn't the public school.

Fixing the schools don't fix the antecedent causes. It starts with the parents taking an active role in educating at home and holding the schools accountable. An all Black school won't make significant difference, either. You're just changing the skin tone of who is stealing those funds allotted for those students.

Black kids are disproportionately raised by single parents. where are all these "parents" to take an active role?

you want receipts proving that public schools don't work, so how is it that you can blatantly call someone a thief, and a schemer without providing a single shred of evidence to corroborate these claims.

:patrice:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:leon::leon:

Who is this brother dropping this knowledge? Does he have more work?
He's talking about how c00n ass dudes go so far lightskin with their women you dont even know if if said women is african. :noah:
Gospel.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Black kids are disproportionately raised by single parents. where are all these "parents" to take an active role?

you want receipts proving that public schools don't work, so how is it that you can blatantly call someone a thief, and a schemer without providing a single shred of evidence to corroborate these claims.

:patrice:

Because there are more than enough examples of Black people in positions of trust abusing other Black people to be hesitant just because they have a good mouthpiece :ohhh:

The public schools aren't going to work if the household doesn't care. How many things in life can you achieve if you don't fukking care or have support?

The Black unit has far more issues than all Black private schools ran by Umar Johnson to even entertain that it would make any kind of dent.

Get real.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee

Excellent use of smiley as deflection. :salute:

If Black women are "acting like White men" it's more than likely that its the result of a lack of leadership from the men within their community. Men are supposed to lead. At least that's what we've been conditioned to believe. Our women are merely filling a void that was created when Black men stopped playing their part; see: men in dresses, men in prison, male graduation rates, employment figures, etc.

If you have to ask to lead, you aren't a leader. If you have to degrade and devalue your subordinates, why should anyone follow you?

A fish rots from the head. Instead of focusing so much misplaced criticism at our women, it needs to be refocused on our men. Wear the pants in the relationship and stop brushing off any scrutiny of your actions and mentality onto women.

Um no. :childplease: Men shouldn't have to actually work for leadership roles. We should be handed them by the virtue that we are men. Real leaders are given everything they need to lead.:camby:

well, first, i'd like black women to start loving themselves more. stop wearing weaves and hairhats. start raising their children correctly. start being proud of being black instead of being ashamed of it.

And to stop blaming the opposite sex for everything. You forgot that.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I suspect there are tons of reasons Black kids in public schools don't fare well but it isn't the public school. Correlation is not causation but I doubt someone like you would understand that kind of nuance.

You haven't even given a good answer for (fixing the schools). We all know parents are the first line. School is second so how do you (fix) public schools? Entertain me with more fukkboy talk