Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
4:15- Black women are the only women I see African sisters.....If a White woman says she wants a husband needs one she's lonely....That's femininity, that's being honest.......They are afraid they'll be rebuked by the sisterhood if they say they need a man.........

7:45- One of the biggest things we need to teach our daughters is that they don't need a man to feel like a woman.....

:salute:

12:00- During slavery the European took the Black man out of the leadership role of the home......he empowered the Black women with the leadership role....

I always said that cacs and Black women were in this together.

13:40- Dr. Umar my wife.......still keeps a second private bank account.

:aicmon:
What a simp.:smh: If that was my wife I would have told her that her money is my money.:birdman: Who does she think she is having her on money. Selfish bish will probably spend it on her self.:mjpls:

15:35- You start withholding some of your nurture from me your behavior cuts me off....you expect me to start cheating.....I start entertaining other women.

I been trying to tell these simp cape c00n fakkits. If I cheat on a bytch it's her fault.

18:04- She might be a good friend to you.

Did he just imply men and women can be friends?:lupe: That goes against the coli playbook but moving on.

33:00- A wench, or a slut, or a bytch....those or words from slavery.

But we refer to women like that everyday her on the coli.:lupe: So being respectful to Black women is a good thing?:lupe: But if i can't brag about all the bytches I have how will I feel good about my self?:lupe: Is it weird that I hate women yet my self-esteem is dependent on how many women I have sex with?:lupe:

33:06- The Black women sees us purely as a financial vehicle sometimes.... what does he earn, how much money does he make, what quality of education that's no different than a slave buyer.

And you ladies best not forget:birdman: Caring about how much a man makes is wrong. And if you make more than him you're a she-male.:birdman: So if you meet a man that makes less than you, you go to your boss and request an immediate demotion or salary decrease. because the Black woman isn't to make more than the Black Male, less you screw with the natural order of things.

33:41- We're simply content with the awareness.

This surely doesn't apply to any of my coli brehs.:obama::salute::youngsabo:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Active teaching at home outside of the school curriculum and aiding school curriculum teaching
Going to PTA meetings
Going to school board meetings
Voting at the city level
Teaching financial literacy
Not instilling a one tract mind of kids going to college strictly, trades are good by themselves or in combination
etc
The issue is STRUCTURAL...its not just about going to PTA meetings and School Board meetings. :aicmon:

Here are a few threads that support the idea behind a BLACK OPERATED school. All of these threads were news stories about black students being mistreated by white teachers. The thing you have to also think about is that these are only the stories that make the news.

Teacher asked a student to read like a slave (in her words..."blacker")
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/teac...o-read-the-poem-blacker-video-in-link.156178/

Teacher tells young black student who aspired to be a president when he got older that "we don't need another black president"
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ohio...-we-dont-need-another-black-president.177508/

The wife of the st0rmfr0nt website runs a school for Black children. Also, her ex husband was a Klan member.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/wife...-s-heads-school-for-minority-children.172632/

Teachers tell fourth grade students that Malcolm X was violent and "bad". (How do they feel about the slave owner George Washington though?)
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/queens-school-barred-student-reports-on-bad-malcolm-x.190108/

School Administrators referring to Black student's as "N-words"
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/just-call-them-n-words-pennyslvania-school-administrators.149532/

I'm pretty sure there are plenty more but I can't think of any right now.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
the burden of proof is on me when you're the one making the allegations? :wtf: like i said, bill gates has donated over 30 billion to charities across the world and you sitting there talking bout how he doesn't deserve any praise cus M$ uses tax loopholes. fukk outta here, clown. you probably haven't donated a damn dollar in your life.
Should the US be praised for all of the charity and aid that they hand out all over the world?
lightbox

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The issue is STRUCTURAL...its not just about going to PTA meetings and School Board meetings. :aicmon:

Here are a few threads that support the idea behind a BLACK OPERATED school. All of these threads were news stories about black students being mistreated by white teachers. The thing you have to also think about is that these are only the stories that make the news.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty more but I can't think of any right now.

If by structure you mean their homes and their parents who may or may not give a damn then yeah.

I'd love to see Black educators teaching Black children but putting money in Umar's pocket and trusting him is not the way.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Of course Napoleon is black, these dudes are using the standard coli practice of accusing someone of being white if they disagree on a particular subject. We are all adults here, these guys are clowns accusing everybody of being c00ns cuz they don't agree with their opinion. We're all adults here, shaming tactics won't work if that's all you have to back up your argument :yeshrug:

Look at this cac-c00n here:mjpls:

If @Napoleon is Black, why don't I agree with him?:mjpls:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If by structure you mean their homes and their parents who may or may not give a damn then yeah.

I'd love to see Black educators teaching Black children but putting money in Umar's pocket and trusting him is not the way.

Again, what other black educators are out there? You really need to get out of this thread. Keep repeating the same irrelevant stuff. We have black kids going to white private schools but we can't trust umar. Shut the fukk up bruh!

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well, first, i'd like black women to start loving themselves more. stop wearing weaves and hairhats. start raising their children correctly. start being proud of being black instead of being ashamed of it.

That's on parents AND schools which is why ill support Umars school like a mfer. Everybody doesn't have caring parents to teach them to love themselves. A lot of black women don't even have a chance to love themselves. Fact

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Again, what other black educators are out there? You really need to get out of this thread. Keep repeating the same irrelevant stuff. We have black kids going to white private schools but we can't trust umar. Shut the fukk up bruh!

Parents are educators last I checked. And there are plenty of Black educators, you must have had a shytty life to never come across one. You care so damn much then go and get your degree and teach but it's much easier for a sucka like you to leave it up to Umar Johnson.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's on parents AND schools which is why ill support Umars school like a mfer. Everybody doesn't have caring parents to teach them to love themselves. A lot of black women don't even have a chance to love themselves. Fact

why does one need to be taught to love oneself? do you think white kids are taught to love themselves? it's something that should come natural.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Parents are educators last I checked. And there are plenty of Black educators, you must have had a shytty life to never come across one. You care so damn much then go and get your degree and teach but it's much easier for a sucka like you to leave it up to Umar Johnson.

Every kid doesn't have parents you dumbass. And black educators teach white curriculum. You disgust me with your ignorance.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why does one need to be taught to love oneself? do you think white kids are taught to love themselves? it's something that should come natural.

White kids are taught that they run the country. Of course they love themselves. You don't think PTSD in black hoods exists? You think black women get blonde wigs if they have parents teaching them self respect? Please