Dr. Umar: "Hip Hop is White Supremacy. Rappers Push Death and Destruction on Kids."

Crumple

All Star
Daps
You need to stop the blind man shyt with krs.

When you get a child.

You will see how wrong you are about what krs did.
Especially since krs has children and was in the shelter himself.

How you act oblivious to what krs is telling.
Like if I have a problem with what krs if all people did.

Krs was wrong simple as that.

Plus so wrong.

it is no way to ignore it.
Nor Construct a pass system you Conviently have.

Art Barr
We talked before about this. Again, I feel Krs should have been more clear in what he was saying.

Saying those crimes are flat wrong whether Bam did them or not.

What's different now is thinking about if I had kids. My perspective may be different. I hear you.

I still believe if Bam actually did what he's accused of Krs would separate himself.

I hate that this situation happened. For many reasons.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
We talked before about this. Again, I feel Krs should have been more clear in what he was saying.

What's different now is thinking about if I had kids. My perspective may be different. I hear you.

I still believe if Bam actually did what he's accused of Krs would separate himself.

I never thought krs would do what he did.

Like krs marched through the Chicago public school system and kids listened.
So for krs to act oblivious and say what he said. Was an act of mutiny culturally in hiphop.

Art Barr

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I never thought krs would do what he did.

Like krs marched through the Chicago public school system and kids listened.
So for krs to act oblivious and say what he said. Was an act of mutiny culturally in hiphop.

Art Barr

I hear you.

If Krs One toured talking the Chicago public school system. That's phenomenonal. What year was that?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

Then you give him too much credit :francis:

The only bail could I shoot him is he's too scared of Zulu nation retribution

But trust, krs knew about bambatta being a pedophile for years

Everybody knew. They just didn't say nothing

Another reason why I look at new york funny

nikkas wanna gatekeep but let a pedo in their midst :scust:

I used to respect krs too. But that and him selling out pissed all that away :camby:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I hear you.

If Krs One toured talking the Chicago public school system. That's phenomenonal. What year was that?

That was when stop the violence on by any means rocked.
It was well before self destruction.

When surprisingly chicago embraced new school way of thought hiphop in the golden era. right before house music had its hiphouse bullshyt stopped by krs here as well.

So whenever krs served cool rock steady for making hiphouse is the timeline.

Art Barr

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rap music is one of white supremacy's most powerful weapons and black people defend it. You can't make this up :dead:

Shout out to all of you who've had the veil lifted and the spell of the music removed.

It's maddening to see black people defend this mental and spiritual poison that's aimed directly at them

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Rap music is one of white supremacy's most powerful weapons and black people defend it. You can't make this up :dead:

Shout out to all of you who've had the veil lifted and the spell of the music removed.

It's maddening to see black people defend this mental and spiritual poison.

It's pretty easy to highlight how terrible it is:

• set up a camera
  • have a white person rap the lyrics from one of these songs word for word
  • upload to social media
  • read comment section

:manny:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

It's maddening to see black people defend this mental and spiritual poison that's aimed directly at them

Rap music only has power because people are ignorant.

To the actual nonviolent prescient mores and norms of hiphop.
within the actual pillars of bboys and bgirls.

The first thing people get wrong is.

ruthless records rules the world.

after it was exposed That Jerry heller poisoned the grassroots ideals of the genre at ruthless administratively. Plus gave the genre over to the government with the same ideals. Heller had of misappropriation of rock Into the gateway of vigilantism.
Gangsta rap or trap are actually more house music and rnb constructs.
more than hiphop culture based or rooted.
Especially in the mid nineties.

As gangsta rap was completely taboo in actual hiphop culture. This gateway idea of gangsta rap being so encompassing and overriding history culture mores norms of hiphop to black nationalism. Is a construct of the government using ruthless records runs the world. To encompass and be a gateway for everything centered around a gateway to the prison industrial economy system. When hiphop as a culture is nonviolent and anti gang and anti androgynous pagan as its core norms and system of mores.
So trying to create this false narrative. Like some conservative from a mountain top. Reeks of ignorance and an attempt to be a nineties style fake paid for politician for hire. Like c Delores tucker and AL Sharpton. Where they were commissioned with a false narrative. to blame hiphop and bundle all of rap with it as well.

Using their false narratives about hiphop and rap. Bundled in ignorantly with gangsta rap.
as a vehicle for the government's prison industrial economy plan and complex gateway.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Rap music only has power because people are ignorant.

To the actual nonviolent prescient mores and norms of hiphop.
within the actual pillars of bboys and bgirls.

The first thing people get wrong is.

ruthless records rules the world.

after it was exposed That Jerry heller poisoned the grassroots ideals of the genre at ruthless administratively. Plus gave the genre over to the government with the same ideals. Heller had of misappropriation of rock Into the gateway of vigilantism.
Gangsta rap or trap are actually more house music and rnb constructs.
more than hiphop culture based or rooted.
Especially in the mid nineties.

As gangsta rap was completely taboo in actual hiphop culture. This gateway idea of gangsta rap being so encompassing and overriding history culture mores norms of hiphop to black nationalism. Is a construct of the government using ruthless records runs the world. To encompass and be a gateway for everything centered around a gateway to the prison industrial economy system. When hiphop as a culture is nonviolent and anti gang and anti androgynous pagan as its core norms and system of mores.
So trying to create this false narrative. Like some conservative from a mou tain too. Reeks of ignorance and an attempt to be a nineties style fake paid for politician for hire. Like c Delores tucker and AL Sharpton. Where they were commissioned with a false narrative. to blame hiphop and bundle all of rap with it as well.

Using their false narratives about hiphop and rap. Bundled in ignorantly with gangsta rap.
as a vehicle for the government's prison industrial economy plan and complex gateway.

Art Barr
The FBI tried to stop concerts
Artist sued to get their records in stores when they were banned
Nyggas got stop with this government plot shyt
Businessmen just want to profit if that’s what the people want, they will find a way to profit from it

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Then you give him too much credit :francis:

The only bail could I shoot him is he's too scared of Zulu nation retribution

But trust, krs knew about bambatta being a pedophile for years

Everybody knew. They just didn't say nothing

Another reason why I look at new york funny

nikkas wanna gatekeep but let a pedo in their midst :scust:

I used to respect krs too. But that and him selling out pissed all that away :camby:

I did hear about ppl knowing about Bam.
It's all messed up.