Dr. Umar: "Hip Hop is White Supremacy. Rappers Push Death and Destruction on Kids."

Crumple

All Star
Daps
There is no "if". Stereotypes are definitely being pushed.

The kids in those videos that I posted weren't mocking anything, those Black babies are already indoctrinated.

Again, there is no "if". The adults are encouraging the kids to act up. You can see it on the videos.

So do kids in America. Black babies are dying, and being desensitized to murder & death through the music. That's a huge problem.

Faith without works is dead. The WS agenda that Dr. Umar spoke of (and Lyor Cohen confirmed) in the videos that I posted needs to be destroyed. Just having faith won't do that.

I read that. I see what you're saying.

There's hundreds of other things those parents could have "shown" out there with their kids that is positive.

Honestly I don't know where the funding for gun toting, crime bragging videos comes from.

History teaches us none of that lasts.

Fat Joe and Wu Tang lived and transcended all of that crap through hip hop. And grew.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Why would you look to a former floor mopper turned has been rapper, pedophile apologist who lives in an imaginary hip hop temple that doesn't exist to speak intellectually about the current state of the culture?

Okay.

Former street kid of New York turned to creating some of the most classic whole hip hop albums of all time.

He has nothing to do with Bam.

He followed Bam, and was put in a predicament.

People want to tear down Krs One. Off lies and perceptions and opinions.

Do I think Krs should completely say those crimes are wack? And evil?

Sure. But we know he's against all of that.

Has been rapper? A rap career is less than 5 years.

He jumped on a track with Premier, Kanye, Nas and Rakim over 20 years into his career and he's a family man.

Rap fans tearing down on point examples is a problem.

If others here agree on what I'm saying. Like this reply.

Krs is a legend and keeps acting like one.

Better than rappers who switch genres and are unfocused for sure.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why you say "hiphop" instead of saying some rappers. Might as well say black people are white supremacists :snoop:

It's the people who choose which of the rappers that become hot.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hiphop culture has nuffin to do with.
the misappropriation of its business model called rap.
For gangsta rap
by people who were never apart of hiphop culture.

Hiphop and gangsta rap are completely two different juxtaposed things at this point.

That for a brother who says they are well versed on black nationalism.

I can not tell.

Plus real talk.

Where is this brother's public enemy album review of it takes a nation of millions at.

As real talk.
The gateway for this guy.
would be African medallions. To black college sweatshirts at best.

Yet he feels like a pleather fake African medallion tho.

All the online black speakers feel fake as fukk. As real talk.
Their gateway for this would have been pe. Yet none of these nikkaz who talk this righteous shyt. Ever seem authentic. Plus sound and talk like they never heard public enemy. So how or where did these nikkaz get this energy.

to be so righteous from?
To be so militant from?

When they all feel and speak nuffin but cap.

Art Barr

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
You shoulda left it at "okay"
He has nothing to do with Bam.
He still praises Bam to this day fukk are you talking about??
He followed Bam, and was put in a predicament.
What predicament? It's pretty cut and dry.
People want to tear down Krs One. Off lies and perceptions and opinions.
He's been trying to tear down rappers who never did nothing to him his whole career off jealousy and envy, mad cause he struggles to go double wood after 1996, and he's a fukking hypocrite, cause his biggest song is a Puff Daddy remix with a 80s pop sample. So you can miss me with the Hip Hop Purist angle, he talked all that shyt about being a sell out in hip hop and the first thing he did when the corporate entities thought he might be able to shill soda for them was dance around in front of a green screen slanging Sprite. fukk that Hip-Hopocrite!
Do I think Krs should completely say those crimes are wack? And evil?

Sure. But we know he's against all of that.
Oh yeah? How can we "know" he's against that? From his songs excusing fukking on a 13 year old or his statement that nobody should talk down on Bambombaclot and that he's earned impunity because he was at a couple block parties and used to dress up like a glammed out wizard in the late 70s??
Has been rapper? A rap career is less than 5 years.
If it wasn't for European and Asian fanatics overseas he wouldn't be able to peddle his Hip Hop Temple copy store printed pamphlets and Compact Disc Coasters, that's not longevity, that's an unwillingness to accept when its OVER.
Rap fans tearing down on point examples is a problem.
Maybe there's something written in one of the Temple pamphlets that will help you solve this problem. Ask "The Teacher"
If others here agree on what I'm saying. Like this reply.
To paraphrase Smokey in Friday "Rep it, dap it, multi quote it, I dont give a fuuuucck"
Krs is a legend and keeps acting like one.
He's stays acting like a bytch that doesn't believe in personal accountability, maybe he should use his Mens Shelter mop skills to clean up Hip Hop if he's so pressed.
Better than rappers who switch genres and are unfocused for sure.

You Mad Big GIF - You Mad Big Camron - Discover & Share GIFs

2 is not a winner and 3 nobody remembers...

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Umars school is probably a fraud, but lets keep it real, you can't equate handing out turkeys and building a school.

One feeds you for a couple hours, the other potentially benefits thousands and lasts generations. But that's not even the point. The main point is, why have none of these nikkas in 50 years thought to get together and build institutions that benefit the black community?

It's *crickets*
Probably because they don't have the money to do that :skip:

Do yall have any idea how much the stuff you're asking for costs?

You want people who rent cars, buy fake jewelry, and trick away thousands of dollars on ig hoes to open a school :mjlol:

Yeah, I'm sure they can use the spare $50 million or so they have just laying around :mjlol:

Last edited:

Crumple

All Star
Daps

He's been trying to tear down rappers who never did nothing to him his whole career off jealousy and envy, mad cause he struggles to go double wood after 1996, and he's a fukking hypocrite, cause his biggest song is a Puff Daddy remix with a 80s pop sample. So you can miss me with the Hip Hop Purist angle, he talked all that shyt about being a sell out in hip hop and the first thing he did when the corporate entities thought he might be able to shill soda for them was dance around in front of a green screen slanging Sprite. fukk that Hip-Hopocrite!

Oh yeah? How can we "know" he's against that? From his songs excusing fukking on a 13 year old or his statement that nobody should talk down on Bambombaclot and that he's earned impunity because he was at a couple block parties and used to dress up like a glammed out wizard in the late 70s??

If it wasn't for European and Asian fanatics overseas he wouldn't be able to peddle his Hip Hop Temple copy store printed pamphlets and Compact Disc Coasters, that's not longevity, that's an unwillingness to accept when its OVER.

Maybe there's something written in one of the Temple pamphlets that will help you solve this problem. Ask "The Teacher"

To paraphrase Smokey in Friday "Rep it, dap it, multi quote it, I dont give a fuuuucck"

He's stays acting like a bytch that doesn't believe in personal accountability, maybe he should use his Mens Shelter mop skills to clean up Hip Hop if he's so pressed.

No, I shouldn't have left it at okay. I tried to understand you and disagreed with some of what you said. I tear down rappers too if I'm angry at the way things are. I blatantly don't like how Camron is moving now and I'll say it to his face - him talking about getting his ass ate and trying to get with married women. I'm not with that. You talking Krs and Puff Daddy you're clearly all about bottom line profit only numbers. 13 and good was a brave warning song that was controversial. That whole song is messed up just how he was pointing out how ppl not living by values are. You must not have gotten that message from that song. Anyways I'm not trying to disrespect you. I heard you, you heard me. We disagree here on some things and we can agree that we think differently on these things.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:pachaha:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No, I shouldn't have left it at okay. I tried to understand you and disagreed with some of what you said. I tear down rappers too if I'm angry at the way things are. I blatantly don't like how Camron is moving now and I'll say it to his face - him talking about getting his ass ate and trying to get with married women. I'm not with that. You talking Krs and Puff Daddy you're clearly all about bottom line profit only numbers. 13 and good was a brave warning song that was controversial. That whole song is messed up just how he was pointing out how ppl not living by values are. You must not have gotten that message from that song. Anyways I'm not trying to disrespect you. I heard you, you heard me. We disagree here on some things and we can agree that we think differently on these things.

You need to stop the blind man shyt with krs.

When you get a child.

You will see how wrong you are about what krs did.
Especially since krs has children and was in the shelter himself.

How you act oblivious to what krs is telling.
Like if I have a problem with what krs of all people did.

Krs was wrong simple as that.

Plus so wrong.

it is no way to ignore it.
Nor Construct a pass system you Conviently have.

Art Barr

Last edited: