Dr. Umar: "Hip Hop is White Supremacy. Rappers Push Death and Destruction on Kids."

Crumple

All Star
Daps
That was when stop the violence on by any means rocked.
It was well before self destruction.

When surprisingly chicago embraced new school way of thought hiphop in the golden era. right before house music had its hiphouse bullshyt stopped by krs here as well.

So whenever krs served cool rock steady for making hiphouse is the timeline.

Art Barr

I hate to have to take the "supposed" foulness into more consideration - but I am. Cause you're speaking on some deep history here.

It sounds like you were a fan of Krs and BDP at one time. Were you?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I hate to have to take the "supposed" foulness into more consideration - but I am. Cause you're speaking on some deep history here.

It sounds like you were a fan of Krs and BDP at one time. Were you?

I was easily the biggest krs one fan anywhere.
before he did what he did.

I will never spin essays on bdpism ever again.

Art Barr

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I was easily the biggest krs one fan anywhere.
before he did what he did.

I will never spin essays on bdpism ever again.

Art Barr

Word. Trust me, I too am dissapointed in all of this. I just wanted clarification. Maybe we'll get some in the future.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all ignoring the message cause of the messenger... It's very simple...

While rapping bout drugs, death, murder and poverty, hip-hop has generated BILLIONS of dollars... BILLIONNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What do we as black people have to show for those billions? Absolutely nothing

Nah, you're oversimplifying it. Hip Hop had a lot to show for 50 years:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nah, you're oversimplifying it. Hip Hop had a lot to show for 50 years:

Not a single thing about this is for american blacks

Ooooooo college courses on the music, mainly filled with cacs in colleges that won't accept us

This is exactly the point.. Where's a real college? A supermarket chain in the hoods with good food? An afterschool program? A preschool? A hospital.. Hell, something for grieving victims of gun violence? A defense fund? SOMETHING

Teaching motherfukkers to breakdance is not the tangibles we need

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a single thing about this is for american blacks

Ooooooo college courses on the music, mainly filled with cacs in colleges that won't accept us

This is exactly the point.. Where's a real college? A supermarket chain in the hoods with good food? An afterschool program? A preschool? A hospital.. Hell, something for grieving victims of gun violence? A defense fund? SOMETHING

Teaching motherfukkers to breakdance is not the tangibles we need

Breh, you're moving goal posts and not only that, but you're really asking where are the supermarket chainsin the hood with good foods? After school programs? That's something you should be writing your local government about and advocating in your own community. Why would you be waiting for Hip Hop to fill that role?

That article is pregnant with all kknds of positive examples of Hip Hop having something positive to show. You're downplaying breakdancing, but this has become an official Olympic sport.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Ppl always gloss over this and pin it on rappers and white execs

They just give the ppl what they want
:manny:

If a majority of black ppl denounced and stopped supporting this shyt guess what…
Thing is social engineering is what led it to be like this and this what white execs did.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you're moving goal posts and not only that, but you're really asking where are the supermarket chainsin the hood with good foods? After school programs? That's something you should be writing your local government about and advocating in your own community. Why would you be waiting for Hip Hop to fill that role?

That article is pregnant with all kknds of positive examples of Hip Hop having something positive to show. You're downplaying breakdancing, but this has become an official Olympic sport.

:why:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

This is literally what he was saying in the OP so how's it moving goalposts?

Again... BILLIONS made and funneled to black people. ZERO institutions built.. Which would be fine normally. I don't see any Country music insurance companies or Rock band hospitals right??

The problem is, other genres aren't DIRECTLY contributing to all these negative aspects of their communities. Rappers are literally influencing the kids to do crime and kill black people, then turn around and don't do shyt with the billions off that, but floss on the same young people and tell them how they broke, working a regular job and they'll fukk his bytch

I'm still gonna listen to Pusha T, but I'm not a fool.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is literally what he was saying in the OP so how's it moving goalposts?

Again... BILLIONS made and funneled to black people. ZERO institutions built.. Which would be fine normally. I don't see any Country music insurance companies or Rock band hospitals right??

The problem is, other genres aren't DIRECTLY contributing to all these negative aspects of their communities. Rappers are literally influencing the kids to do crime and kill black people, then turn around and don't do shyt with the billions off that, but floss on the same young people and tell them how they broke, working a regular job and they'll fukk his bytch

I'm still gonna listen to Pusha T, but I'm not a fool.

But some asian nikkas can do a backspin at the olympics now :blessed: