Dr. Umar caught in 4K chatting with a Yacubian woman UPDATE: Umar responds

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Genuinely so pathetic, grown man writing essays and epistles justifying why he talked to a white girl to keep random strangers online happy, don't yall see how sick and messed up that is? The fact they even got the white girl to say something is insane, its not that deep. I truly hope black men stop feeling the need to justify who we date/care about to internet mobs and losers. This is the issue when you make your whole brand a meme and gimmick on the internet

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

if it was a black woman walking by a cac it'd be 60 pages long and calling for her to be stoned

4rBxKKo.gif

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I feel like this thread and the Twitter thread overall shows that
a) Dr. Umar is generally not respected by the majority of young black folks and is just seen as a meme.

b) People really dislike this dude and want him out the cut.

Funny because with all the problems he has, and he has a lot, he actually does a lot to help black communities, in particular black children and their mental well-being. I saw a video of him last week giving great advice to a mother who has medicating her 9 year old son, since 4 years old. A lot of black people my age are straight c00ns though so I'm not surprised by the amount of people coming at him for something as petty as this.

There's valid criticisms of Umar; the FDMG academy, his wife/children, the people and conspiracy theories he cosigns and shyt. But I think it's balanced by some legitimately great advice he gives to black people, so I can't dog the guy. Unfortunately, people just hear his thought on interracial dating/marriage and get big mad.
Uh those criticisms are major flaws that would turn most sensible people away from anything he has to say. Yall just have a soft spot for certain personalities and will defend them by ignoring huge violations they make. If it was someone you didn't connect with, you wouldn''t give them the benefit of the doubt.

The school completely turned me off, he refused legit help from other Black people so he could stay in charge and keep asking for donations. That's just crazy to me. He just wants to travel and give speeches til he's 80.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What’s up with this tweet. It’s deleted now…

What was it

SOME CHICK THAT WORKED AT
THE MALL PREVIOUSLY CLAIMED
UMAR WAS LYING BECAUSE SHES
NEVER SEEN THAT WHITE GIRL
WORKING AT THE MALL...

SAME CHICK ENDED UP RUNNING
INTO THE WHITE GIRL AND INTERVIEWED HER...
IT TURNS OUT SHE
WAS SELLING INCENSE & CRYSTALS IN A KIOSK NEAR THE FOOD COURT
JUST LIKE UMAR SAID.

:devil:
:evil:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Uh those criticisms are major flaws that would turn most sensible people away from anything he has to say. Yall just have a soft spot for certain personalities and will defend them by ignoring huge violations they make. If it was someone you didn't connect with, you wouldn''t give them the benefit of the doubt.

The school completely turned me off, he refused legit help from other Black people so he could stay in charge and keep asking for donations. That's just crazy to me. He just wants to travel and give speeches til he's 80.
The school is something I 100% agree is a major flaw and he did scam people from their money. It is an issue that will forever ruin his reputation/credibility. I never donated to the dude, so I actually don't feel very close to him.

With that being said, I do think there's some people that really want to see him eliminated just because of his stance on interracial dating, an issue that frankly speaking I don't care too much about but I do understand his perspective on it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
?? :martin: Umar is the one who espouses that nonsense about interracial dating/marriage. Knowing damn well that a) the majority of us still date and marry intra-racially and b) one's choice of partner doesn't always have a bearing on their views of race. Of course people are chomping at the bit to point out the hypocrisy because it's cuckoo as shyt! nikka talking about "messing up the gene pool" and calling brehs c00ns and shyt. I don't get how people don't find that repulsive or at best hilariously stupid. I'm all for promoting black families/love and mating with intentionality but that is not the kinda time he's on. It's frustrating because he's otherwise a great orator and makes sense on a number of topics.

He ain't married no white women

that's whats wrong with I know you are but what I'm I nikkaz, you always reaching for shyt to make someone look hypocritical

the KKK and neo nazi preach that shyt too, and they still got bedwenches on deck

yall logic is not built for warfare

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, that would make Donald Sterling a hypocrite.

Umar constantly goes on rants disapproving of interracial relationships, especially if it's a black man and a white woman. Umar himself also said, that a black man is exempt from being Pro Black if he dates a white. Nobody is saying he should be devoid of all his flaws, we're just saying Umar should practice what he preaches.

How does it make him a hypocrite

Is not a racist is what you saying, he loves black people is what you saying