Dr. Umar caught in 4K chatting with a Yacubian woman UPDATE: Umar responds

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to Shaq it's the greatest movie of all-time regardless of genre and its hard to argue with him on that. It's one of the few movies I can watch over and over again and never get tired. Also damn near every scene is hilarious. And it's ultimate genius is the fact it spoofs damn near every other iconic hood movie.

All in all I don't know a single black male between the ages of 25-55 who hasn't seen this movie many times over. It's about as classic a black movie as it gets. And the best thing is cacs never got up on it. Which is why so many folks are exposing themselves right now in this thread.
:comeon: I could see if you were talking about Coming to America or Friday.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I consider your mom more of a whore than a woman to be honest.

He should’ve just addressed it once and moved on. Breh either has a guilty conscience or he just loves revelling in the controversy. :mjlol:
Next time just say "yeah I'm a hypocritical piece of trash, you got me"

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He's just showing his real life NO IG filters.

In going live He says things 12 times ending with some variation of Queen Mother Tribe Afrikan.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
probably the latter…she looks like she’s enjoying the extra attention as well lmao
And the free promotion for her business. Damn, either way, Umar dun goofed.
Next time just say "yeah I'm a hypocritical piece of trash, you got me"
If you can find any post out of my many, where I said or implied I’m pro-black/militant and/or that black men shouldn’t have sex with white women, then you won’t look like a rambling lunatic.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the free promotion for her business. Damn, either way, Umar dun goofed.

If you can find any post out of my many, where I said or implied I’m pro-black/militant and/or that black men shouldn’t have sex with white women, then you won’t look like a rambling lunatic.
I don't need to find anything from you. Are you pro black? Yes or no. Then we'll get to the rest since you wanna keep talking.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I don't need to find anything from you. Are you pro black? Yes or no. Then we'll get to the rest since you wanna keep talking.
So no proof after accusing me? You’re embarrassing. Ol Chief Wiggum dumb ass CAC. :mjlol:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A real man doesn’t stalk other posters and dikk watch them like you do.
1. I don't stalk anybody. I don't search your name for posts you're in.

2. I don't care who you have sex with. I care when you have a corny mindset but you don't back it up when it comes to women. If you pro black and can this can that what the hell you want with white women? You can't explain that logic like a man so you dodge abd deflect like a coward.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
1. I don't stalk anybody. I don't search your name for posts you're in.

2. I don't care who you have sex with. I care when you have a corny mindset but you don't back it up when it comes to women. If you pro black and can this can that what the hell you want with white women? You can't explain that logic like a man so you dodge abd deflect like a coward.
Seek help.