Dr. Umar caught in 4K chatting with a Yacubian woman UPDATE: Umar responds

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I feel like this thread and the Twitter thread overall shows that
a) Dr. Umar is generally not respected by the majority of young black folks and is just seen as a meme.

b) People really dislike this dude and want him out the cut.

Funny because with all the problems he has, and he has a lot, he actually does a lot to help black communities, in particular black children and their mental well-being. I saw a video of him last week giving great advice to a mother who has medicating her 9 year old son, since 4 years old. A lot of black people my age are straight c00ns though so I'm not surprised by the amount of people coming at him for something as petty as this.

There's valid criticisms of Umar; the FDMG academy, his wife/children, the people and conspiracy theories he cosigns and shyt. But I think it's balanced by some legitimately great advice he gives to black people, so I can't dog the guy. Unfortunately, people just hear his thought on interracial dating/marriage and get big mad.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I feel like this thread and the Twitter thread overall shows that
a) Dr. Umar is generally not respected by the majority of young black folks and is just seen as a meme.

b) People really dislike this dude and want him out the cut.

Funny because with all the problems he has, and he has a lot, he actually does a lot to help black communities, in particular black children and their mental well-being. I saw a video of him last week giving great advice to a mother who has medicating her 9 year old son, since 4 years old. A lot of black people my age are straight c00ns though so I'm not surprised by the amount of people coming at him for something as petty as this.

There's valid criticisms of Umar; the FDMG academy, his wife/children, the people and conspiracy theories he cosigns and shyt. But I think it's balanced by some legitimately great advice he gives to black people, so I can't dog the guy. Unfortunately, people just hear his thought on interracial dating/marriage and get big mad.

There is no balance when your SCAMMING your own people.

Umar Johnson is a fraud. Plain and simple.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Dr. Umar is generally not respected by the majority of young black folks and is just seen as a meme.

yes - he is a meme.

but thats a good thing because the message still gets delivered

gotta deliver the medicine in the candy

he drops alot of history gems on the youth in a comedic package and there are lots of young people that absorb the knowledge.