Dr. Umar caught in 4K chatting with a Yacubian woman UPDATE: Umar responds

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
The Yacubian is actually a Persian?

E-ySPfvX0AIwTNx
:dead: :dead:

I think somebody here once referred to dude as “the prince of pan seared mahi mahi”:mjlol::russ::dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Trolling those brothers over a movie scene lmao. What a weird thing to get hung up on. It's a funny ass movie but I'd def place others before it as far as "greatest black comedy" is concerned. Hell I probably remember more scenes from I'm Gonna Git U Sucka. To each their own.

According to Shaq it's the greatest movie of all-time regardless of genre and its hard to argue with him on that. It's one of the few movies I can watch over and over again and never get tired. Also damn near every scene is hilarious. And it's ultimate genius is the fact it spoofs damn near every other iconic hood movie.

All in all I don't know a single black male between the ages of 25-55 who hasn't seen this movie many times over. It's about as classic a black movie as it gets. And the best thing is cacs never got up on it. Which is why so many folks are exposing themselves right now in this thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s up with this tweet. It’s deleted now…

What was it

It was shorty from the video. Turns out she's Persian rather than white European and does work at the mall. Nothing else of note was said. Some clowns thought it exonerated Umar. Real ones however know macking when they see it. Umar was spitting game and she was receptive.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
It was shorty from the video. Turns out she's Persian rather than white European and does work at the mall. Nothing else of note was said. Some clowns thought it exonerated Umar. Real ones however know macking when they see it. Umar was spitting game and she was receptive.
You're finally back :ehh: so what did you think of Jalen green breh?