Dr. Umar caught in 4K chatting with a Yacubian woman UPDATE: Umar responds

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Like I mentioned before...I don't rock with Umar 100% but the way people were praying on his downfall...this is why I do me and only me...your own people will betray you off of a lie

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Like I mentioned before...I don't rock with Umar 100% but the way people were praying on his downfall...this is why I do me and only me...your own people will betray you off of a lie

Can't argue nothing you said. Breh was caught just talking with somebody non-Black and the internet went bananas. Crazy.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Still amazes me who nikkas pick and choose to defend on here in the name of righteousness :russ:
You can support people without agreeing with everything they say
That’s what we call discernment
This thread is a perfect example of how nikkas are cartoon characters on here:mjlol:
As long as someone continues to say shyt you agree with
You nikkas go down swinging for your hero
Anything else and its
Coli daddy
You hate women
He got a white wife and white mother in law
Blah, Blah, Blah:dead:
*I know you simple minded dweebs don’t understand satire
Keep up the good fight:mjgrin:

Daps

I don't rock with Umar cause he scams black people and has made a living off of it. He's a vulture in our community. I have dealt with him before. Dude ain't really about what he claims to be about and I have a problem with that. Black people are in need of a lot of help, and for someone to see that and see an opportunity to make money and enrich themselves should be a crime.