Dr. Umar caught in 4K chatting with a Yacubian woman UPDATE: Umar responds

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
"she's not even white she's Persian."

:snoop:

Persians, Arabs, Jews/Israelis, Middle-Easterners ARE Caucasian.
I tried explaining the difference between “Caucasian” and the racial classification of “white” in another thread, and people still didn’t get it. Persians literally come from the caucus mountains… doesn’t get more Caucasian than that.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I tried explaining the difference between “Caucasian” and the racial classification of “white” in another thread, and people still didn’t get it. Persians literally come from the caucus mountains… doesn’t get more Caucasian than that.

People think "white" or “Caucasian” is limited to W.A.S.P.'s.

The W.A.S.P.'s certainly place themselves at the top of the Cauc hierarchy tho.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
People think "white" or “Caucasian” is limited to W.A.S.P.'s.

The W.A.S.P.'s certainly place themselves at the top of the Cauc hierarchy tho.
Here’s the post I made on that:

If you ignore the tap dancing, he is somewhat right. In America, there’s a difference between being white and Caucasian. Whilst Italians, Irish and pollacks were always Caucasian, they weren’t considered “white” like WASPs are/were.

Persians and Armenians are Caucasian but they’re not considered “white”. In short, white is more to do with status, Caucasian is to do with genetics.

Same thing with Hispanics. They’re slowly “assimilating” into the white census. A CAC is a CAC to me though regardless. :yeshrug:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You're the same fake militant who said you have and will still have sex with white women. True or false?
I consider your mom more of a whore than a woman to be honest.
she looks better than I thought…the energy was definitely flirtatious tho…not that that’s a crime…funny as hell dude has to go to such lengths to explain himself lmao…he has an image to uphold tho lol
He should’ve just addressed it once and moved on. Breh either has a guilty conscience or he just loves revelling in the controversy. :mjlol: