Dr. Umar caught in 4K chatting with a Yacubian woman UPDATE: Umar responds

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a Dr Umar supporter, but this seems like a reach. You can't judge someone off this short video clip.

Looks like you have no experience with women. That's how men spitting game look. Also how a woman receptive to said game reacts. People having platonic discussions don't look like that. The video length was more than adequate to get all this information.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The allure of that white flesh is too much for a lot of negroes :francis:

No. Everybody is attracted to every race. We might have preferences or types but if someone is attractive regardless of race we'll be into them. It's biology. Skin color was not a trait we evolved to be sexually attracted to. It's stuff like youth, fertility, radiant skin, good teeth, slim waist, etc. Those traits supercede any traits that are associated with race.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
The Yacubian is actually a Persian?

E-ySPfvX0AIwTNx

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the few times Umar was actually telling the truth :skip:

Nothing she said disproves the fact he was spitting game at her. A woman can approach you in a business setting and you can still use that interaction as a means to spit game.

Obviously baby girl is trying to cover for Umar and herself. Women typically don't like acknowledging their body counts for a reason. Unless a man is her boyfriend/husband, a woman will never acknowledge having a one night stand with a random guy. It's female nature. They know their chastity is important to their ultimate mating strategy (i.e. securing the highest value male they can get in a long term relationship). Which is why she will never admit the interaction was sexual in nature. Women always want to reserve the right to proclaim their purity.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I was like 8 years old when it came out too. And I watched it later in life when I was a teenager. But that didn't stop me from remembering that scene. Also you exposing yourself right now saying you only saw it once. Don't Be A Menace is arguably the greatest black comedy of all-time. I don't know how anybody black can watch that movie once and never again. Classic movies don't get watched once. And even after a lot of years you don't forget classic scenes like that one.

Threads like these always expose folks.
:mjlol: Trolling those brothers over a movie scene lmao. What a weird thing to get hung up on. It's a funny ass movie but I'd def place others before it as far as "greatest black comedy" is concerned. Hell I probably remember more scenes from I'm Gonna Git U Sucka. To each their own.