Dr. Umar caught in 4K chatting with a Yacubian woman UPDATE: Umar responds

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Sorry not sorry but …. I sometimes think this nikka Umar hates black people. He calls black people c00ns, sambos, negropeans, etc etc etc.

Even berates his donors for not donating fast enough.

I have heard more “c00n” talk from Umar than all white people in the world combined.

The way we refer to other black people under the guises of black empowerment/pro-black is downright vile :gucci:

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Sorry not sorry but …. I sometimes think this nikka Umar hates black people. He calls black people c00ns, sambos, negropeans, etc etc etc.

Even berates his donors for not donating fast enough.

I have heard more “c00n” talk from Umar than all white people in the world combined.

This looks like some alt-right meme

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall keep believing those militants if you want to. And don't have smoke for Umar but give passes to goofballs like Jay Electronica and others. Nahhhhh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was really young when it came out and only watched it the one time :manny:

I was like 8 years old when it came out too. And I watched it later in life when I was a teenager. But that didn't stop me from remembering that scene. Also you exposing yourself right now saying you only saw it once. Don't Be A Menace is arguably the greatest black comedy of all-time. I don't know how anybody black can watch that movie once and never again. Classic movies don't get watched once. And even after a lot of years you don't forget classic scenes like that one.

Threads like these always expose folks.