Dr. Umar caught in 4K chatting with a Yacubian woman UPDATE: Umar responds

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
Donald Sterling was a racist and harem of black women every where he went like he was Floyd Mayweather

Did that make him a hypocrite, or was he exerting his dominance over the race he views as inferior

for somebody to be pro black in the eyes of you c00ns, they have to be broke, live like a hermit, be devoid of all flaws as a man, be tupac in a business suit, at the same a thugged out Obama with Mike Tyson hands

shyt is beyond stupid at this point
Yes, that would make Donald Sterling a hypocrite.

Umar constantly goes on rants disapproving of interracial relationships, especially if it's a black man and a white woman. Umar himself also said, that a black man is exempt from being Pro Black if he dates a white. Nobody is saying he should be devoid of all his flaws, we're just saying Umar should practice what he preaches.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It’s funny how nikkas in here 🦸‍♂️ for this nikka but let this be anyone else and it would be all kinds of
TLR daddy
He’s an infiltrator for the Republicans
All kinds of other shyt:russ:
Never change

giphy.webp

Last edited:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Idk if it’s more pathetic to actually care about this or defend yourself to people who care about this

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
No homo but Umar was/is a good looking brother. I doubt he would ever struggle pulling good looking white women. They love those pro-black brothers. They love their “passion”. But you’re right, I’ve always said it’s those over the top pandering pro-black brothers who are the worst.
NO that dude is ugly as hell man.:mjtf::gucci:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
His body language as well as hers shows it was clearly a sexualized interaction. As humans we can tell when folks are flirting and when they are not. This was clear cut flirting between a man and woman. And to Dr Umar's credit she seemed interested in him too.
Umar was mackin...that was mackin right there and the white girl was feeling him.
clearly I am…my skin color faded, as did the color and texture of my hair the second it was determined that I wasn’t black for not recalling a movie scene…words on the internet have THAT much power
:dead: