Dr. Umar caught in 4K chatting with a Yacubian woman UPDATE: Umar responds

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Sorry not sorry but …. I sometimes think this nikka Umar hates black people. He calls black people c00ns, sambos, negropeans, etc etc etc.

Even berates his donors for not donating fast enough.

I have heard more “c00n” talk from Umar than all white people in the world combined.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Sorry not sorry but …. I sometimes think this nikka Umar hates black people. He calls black people c00ns, sambos, negropeans, etc etc etc.

I have heard more “c00n” talk from Umar than all white people in the world combined.

That post is unnecessary smh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Donald Sterling was a racist and harem of black women every where he went like he was Floyd Mayweather

Did that make him a hypocrite, or was he exerting his dominance over the race he views as inferior

for somebody to be pro black in the eyes of you c00ns, they have to be broke, live like a hermit, be devoid of all flaws as a man, be tupac in a business suit, at the same a thugged out Obama with Mike Tyson hands

shyt is beyond stupid at this point

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps

Literally had that same thought upon reading that.

The mental fukkery is real. Few dudes like that here too, totally lost it.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Donald Sterling was a racist and harem of black women every where he went like he was Floyd Mayweather

Did that make him a hypocrite, or was he exerting his dominance over the race he views as inferior

for somebody to be pro black in the eyes of you c00ns, they have to be broke, live like a hermit, be devoid of all flaws as a man, be tupac in a business suit, at the same a thugged out Obama with Mike Tyson hands

?? :martin: Umar is the one who espouses that nonsense about interracial dating/marriage. Knowing damn well that a) the majority of us still date and marry intra-racially and b) one's choice of partner doesn't always have a bearing on their views of race. Of course people are chomping at the bit to point out the hypocrisy because it's cuckoo as shyt! nikka talking about "messing up the gene pool" and calling brehs c00ns and shyt. I don't get how people don't find that repulsive or at best hilariously stupid. I'm all for promoting black families/love and mating with intentionality but that is not the kinda time he's on. It's frustrating because he's otherwise a great orator and makes sense on a number of topics.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
People really plotting on his downfall

Doesn’t look like him
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

You took a long detour to arrive at PAWGin Peace Point.