Dr. Phil: 15 year white girl was SA, falsely accused 29 year breh with family of doing it, he went to jail...

broller

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:She was a hoe, bruh. She was a white girl from the suburbs who had a thing for black guys back in the 90's. Think about it: even her husband was black. She fukked hella nikkas and her family found out about it, and she cried rape when she got caught.

:mjlol:Also watch her Dr. Phil version of the story. It's completely different. She says the rapist told her to put dirt on her vagina. Why? He never fukked you in the vagina remember? The bytch is clearly making the shyt up. I wouldn't forgive that weird bytch.
Frfr. I feel she was probably a huge thot and might have missed her bus due to some thot shyt and might have needed an excuse why she missed school.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I wanna know the names of the detectives & judge that used corruption to convict him. Did they face any consequences/suspension
O'Malley / O'Toole/ McNeil or some variation of that most likely.
full

broller

Veteran
Daps
I expect more of this to happen.

Thank God for DNA

I wanna know the names of the detectives & judge that used corruption to convict him. Did they face any consequences/suspension

What's even more criminal is Cage's family/team was asking for DNA evidence about a decade later and they were denied. It took another 3 years or so for that request to be granted.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: That bytch prolly didn't even get raped. I read the story.

:mjlol:Forced oral? Forced anal? Do you know how hard it would be to force those two things on an unwilling female? And then do it until you bust a nut and leave. Then in her bullshyt story, she says she put her hands on his face to feel it so she could recognize him. How? According to you he pushed you down on your stomach and assaulted you. How did he get up and move from your a$$hole to your mouth without you escaping? How do you touch his face when you're laying down giving him head? No p*ssy? And how did you get saliva from the "rapist"? Did you kiss him?

:mjlol:Story is bullshyt.

Believe women bruh

Shorty was probably out doing some dumb sht.
Had to lie to her parents.
And made up a crazy story that no one would really want to question her on.
Didn't care that she was ruining a man's life.
Females will make up a reason in their head to say it was ok to lie.

So this is the reason I don't forgive anybody. They ain't sorry

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Don’t tell me she went on to marry a black man after knowingly putting women in prison for a decade and a half!
that’s what makes this story suspect. She was so traumatized being raped by a black man, that she still went on to marry one? Come on now. The math ain’t mathing. fukk this lying cave bytch.