Dr. Phil: 15 year white girl was SA, falsely accused 29 year breh with family of doing it, he went to jail...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
THE STORY

For 16 years, Loretta Zilinger loathed Dean Cage for what she believed he did to her when she was 15 years old.

Dressed in her immaculate Catholic school uniform, she was on her way to class in October 1994. She heard footsteps coming up behind her. By then, it was too late.

A tall man attacked her, hauled her into an empty building and threatened to kill her. She kept her eyes open as he performed sex acts on her. She used her hands to touch his face; her fingers traced his nose, his eyes and his lips. She wanted to remember him.

Several days later, Chicago police brought her into the meat market where Dean Cage, a tall black man, worked. A police officer instructed her to identify her attacker by gently tapping the officer's arm.

Instead, she wailed frantically.

She pointed at Dean Cage.

'I'm innocent'

Cage, then 26, was shocked when the police arrested him.

"I'm innocent," he insisted.

That didn't matter. Two years later in 1996, Zilinger's testimony would convict Cage, sending him to prison for 40 years. Zilinger was absolutely sure. Even his voice sounded like her attacker's, she said.

After four appeals and 14 years in prison, Cage won his freedom. A sample of the assailant's saliva, retrieved from the victim's body in 1994, was the proof he needed. A DNA test, which was not available at the time of the trial, was performed on the saliva and excluded him.

Cage was exonerated in May 2008.

Since his release, re-integration into society has been harder than Cage expected. He works a minimum wage job at a barbeque joint to earn rent money for his family.

Things are looking up, though. His wedding has been delayed for 16 years, first by his wrongful arrest in 1994 and recently by the rocky economy.:francis:
They’re not even gonna pay him after all that shyt? :what:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Big n1gger with a big dikk sexually attacked me.

:snoop:

A tale as old as times

With that dude should not have forgiven her. She robbed a man of 14 years of fatherhood and life.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
15 years?

OJ-Simpson-Seeks-Retrial-Court-GettyImages-168964947-H-2024.jpg

Forgiveness?:patrice:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
He went out even sadder with that forgiveness shyt..........why let em off the hook? Probably was a prerequisite to come on the show though.......couldn't have been me......my crash out cousins would have been on her ass

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Not enough
Not nearly enough
what happened to the Brother could happen to anyone. As I found out all someone has to do is say you raped them three times once when making a complaint for an arrest again for the indictment and on the stand and you're done.

You'd have to prove that you couldn't possibly have raped her and or have the DNA prove your innocence but if it was consensual and she changes her mind even after the fact ....