Dr. Phil: 15 year white girl was SA, falsely accused 29 year breh with family of doing it, he went to jail...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Would have completely played the role of "ill accept her apology, I forgive her" and id punch that bytch on camera as soon as she came out.

Take 14 years of my life away from me, you are lucky I didn't kill yo pink ass in the parking lot, bytch. fukk Dr Phil and his test tube racist bytch daughter.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: That bytch prolly didn't even get raped. I read the story.

:mjlol:Forced oral? Forced anal? Do you know how hard it would be to force those two things on an unwilling female? And then do it until you bust a nut and leave. Then in her bullshyt story, she says she put her hands on his face to feel it so she could recognize him. How? According to you he pushed you down on your stomach and assaulted you. How did he get up and move from your a$$hole to your mouth without you escaping? How do you touch his face when you're laying down giving him head? No p*ssy? And how did you get saliva from the "rapist"? Did you kiss him?

:mjlol:Story is bullshyt.

The lawsuit alleged that Cage looked “nothing like” the composite drawing and that evidence at the time showed the victim had several sexually transmitted diseases that Cage didn’t carry.
15 years old with several STD's???...Catholic school girl???? Kept your eyes open and felt his face but identified someone who doesn't even closely resemble the alleged attacker other then being Black???

...Your delivery is rough but hmmmmm :jbhmm:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Don’t tell me she went on to marry a black man after knowingly putting women in prison for a decade and a half!

And I know during those 14 years breh might have believed even if only just for a second that he really did do that shyt.

Corrupt ass cops just wanted to close the case.
shyt crazy

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
15 years old with several STD's???...Catholic school girl???? Kept your eyes open and felt his face but identified someone who doesn't even closely resemble the alleged attacker other then being Black???

...Your delivery is rough but hmmmmm :jbhmm:
:mjlol:She was a hoe, bruh. She was a white girl from the suburbs who had a thing for black guys back in the 90's. Think about it: even her husband was black. She fukked hella nikkas and her family found out about it, and she cried rape when she got caught.

:mjlol:Also watch her Dr. Phil version of the story. It's completely different. She says the rapist told her to put dirt on her vagina. Why? He never fukked you in the vagina remember? The bytch is clearly making the shyt up. I wouldn't forgive that weird bytch.

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Forgiveness!!! :huhldup:

fukk is the absolute matter with y'all, no seriously..is this some sort of religious trauma ??? :what:
I hear ppl say "try to be like God" or "wwjd", and because "he forgave us for our sins", some ppl feel close to being god-like when they forgive.

It's like myplayer in 2K. You doin' all these drill, practices, etc, but in reality, you are not in the NBA, and never will be.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
THE STORY

For 16 years, Loretta Zilinger loathed Dean Cage for what she believed he did to her when she was 15 years old.

Dressed in her immaculate Catholic school uniform, she was on her way to class in October 1994. She heard footsteps coming up behind her. By then, it was too late.

A tall man attacked her, hauled her into an empty building and threatened to kill her. She kept her eyes open as he performed sex acts on her. She used her hands to touch his face; her fingers traced his nose, his eyes and his lips. She wanted to remember him.

Several days later, Chicago police brought her into the meat market where Dean Cage, a tall black man, worked. A police officer instructed her to identify her attacker by gently tapping the officer's arm.

Instead, she wailed frantically.

She pointed at Dean Cage.

'I'm innocent'

Cage, then 26, was shocked when the police arrested him.

"I'm innocent," he insisted.

That didn't matter. Two years later in 1996, Zilinger's testimony would convict Cage, sending him to prison for 40 years. Zilinger was absolutely sure. Even his voice sounded like her attacker's, she said.

After four appeals and 14 years in prison, Cage won his freedom. A sample of the assailant's saliva, retrieved from the victim's body in 1994, was the proof he needed. A DNA test, which was not available at the time of the trial, was performed on the saliva and excluded him.

Cage was exonerated in May 2008.

Since his release, re-integration into society has been harder than Cage expected. He works a minimum wage job at a barbeque joint to earn rent money for his family.

Things are looking up, though. His wedding has been delayed for 16 years, first by his wrongful arrest in 1994 and recently by the rocky economy.:francis:
I seee why he forgave her. She didn’t accuse him maliciously

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
She was a hoe, bruh. She was a white girl from the suburbs who had a thing for black guys back in the 90's. Think about it: even her husband was black. She fukked hella nikkas and her family found out about it, and she cried rape when she got caught
I know he/we sound crazy, but this is it right here fellas :francis:

If there was an attacker and they have his DNA why no matches to the real attacker? You mean to tell me since 1996 the real rapist hasn't been incarcerated not once which would then mean his DNA would be admitted into state database?

Nahhhhh

Litlle suburban Catholic white girl was getting ran by Chicago cats and shyt back in 96 and someone in her circle found out so she went into preemptive strike mode and called rape to save image.