Dr. Phil: 15 year white girl was SA, falsely accused 29 year breh with family of doing it, he went to jail...

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I feel the same way as ya’ll. But over the years i’ve been told that people who go through traumatic experiences are advised by their therapists that forgiveness is the best way to let go. That young man suffered horrendously due to the racism of the court system, the racism of the “victim”, and the racism of society. We have NO IDEA what he had to go through to survive all of those years in hell knowing that he was innocent. So I say that if forgiveness brings HIM peace in any way then thats good for HIM not her necessarily.

Why do you believe therapist are right?

Nah... When somebody does fck sht to you. You hold on to that.

You have no clue why they did what they did to you.
They took something away from you that they can never give back.

You don't kill the bytch. But you don't give them the satisfaction of knowing that your cool with whatever happened

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This is how you know our judicial system is fcked.

I we should always do what we can to help prisoners because not all of them are guilty.
If 1 innocent person has been incarcerated for only a day. Then we should have figured out what we're doing wrong in our system which made that happen, so it could never happen again.
But it's been many innocent people who sat in jail for decades before being exonerated.
So it means there are many others still sitting in prison.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I couldnt do it and if I could I wouldn't do it.

That forgiveness shyt is directly from the white bible.

Just because I don't, couldn't and wouldn't forgive her wouldn't mean I would be mad all day and curse her everyday after I'm out. Id be so busy picking up the pieces of my life I wouldn't even have a single thought about the bytch. Not 14 years later not 44 years later.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: That bytch prolly didn't even get raped. I read the story.

:mjlol:Forced oral? Forced anal? Do you know how hard it would be to force those two things on an unwilling female? And then do it until you bust a nut and leave. Then in her bullshyt story, she says she put her hands on his face to feel it so she could recognize him. How? According to you he pushed you down on your stomach and assaulted you. How did he get up and move from your a$$hole to your mouth without you escaping? How do you touch his face when you're laying down giving him head? No p*ssy? And how did you get saliva from the "rapist"? Did you kiss him?

:mjlol:Story is bullshyt.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Don’t tell me she went on to marry a black man after knowingly putting one in prison for a decade and a half!

And I know during those 14 years breh might have believed even if only just for a second that he really did do that shyt.

Corrupt ass cops just wanted to close the case.

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: forgiving? I couldn’t even continue when I saw her fat bytch face :scust:
Lemme guess he forgave her cuz he a good bible thumping ass nikka?
Years taken away from his kids he will never get baxk
Sorry but I would’ve told that bytch I hope she dies by either a car crash or by killing herself :pacspit:
Cracka ass cracka women :pacspit: