Dr. Phil: 15 year white girl was SA, falsely accused 29 year breh with family of doing it, he went to jail...

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Fck all that,Drop a bag on her.
:unimpressed:

And Why was 29 yo breh in the Vicinity of a 15 recently Raped white girl?
He wasn't.

The City of Chicago paid $7,625,000 to settle a civil rights action brought by a former prisoner who was wrongfully convicted of rape and exonerated by DNA evidence.

Dean Cage was 27 years old when he was arrested for the November 1994 rape of a 15-year-old girl as she walked to school on a dark Chicago street. The victim, Loretta Zilinger, was attacked from behind and brutally raped orally and anally in a stairwell. After treatment at a hospital, she helped police create a composite sketch of a tall African-American suspect.

Following a tip, Zilinger was taken to Cage’s place of employment and identified him as her attacker. After his arrest, police came to believe Cage was a serial rapist involved in up to eight area sexual assaults. He was acquitted in a second criminal case “when the DNA evidence from the rape kit excluded him as the rapist,” his civil rights complaint stated.

There was no physical evidence tying Cage to Zilinger’s rape. His conviction rested upon the detectives’ use of “unduly suggestive procedures to secure an identification of him by the rape victim,” according to the law firm of Loevy & Loevy, which represented Cage in his lawsuit.

Detectives “manufactured ‘evidence’ that falsely implicated” Cage, the complaint alleged. That included Chicago crime lab analysts who tested Zilinger’s clothing and created a misleading report about the presence of biological evidence that concealed exculpatory evidence.

Information on the alleged “anonymous tip” that implicated Cage, as well as all information received as a result of the publication of the composite sketch, was destroyed by the police.

Cage testified in his defense at his 1996 trial, maintaining his innocence. “His fiancée provided an alibi, confirming that he had not yet left the house for work at the time the attack was reported to have taken place.” Yet based upon Zilinger’s identification, the testimony of police detectives and the questionable crime lab reports, Cage was convicted and sentenced to 40 years in prison.

His appeals were denied, as were efforts to have DNA evidence tested at his family’s expense. Finally, in 2006, the Cook County State Attorney’s Office agreed to allow DNA testing. The results exonerated Cage and the charges were dismissed; prior to his conviction Cage had no criminal record. Following his release in May 2008, he met and reconciled with Zilinger.

The settlement of Cage’s subsequent lawsuit resulted in a $6,875,000 payment to Cage plus $750,000 in attorney fees for Loevy & Loevy. Following the settlement, an agreed order of dismissal in the case was entered on January 23, 2015. See: Cage v. City of Chicago, U.S.D.C. (N.D. Ill.), Case No. 1:09-cv-03078.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
He wasn't.

The City of Chicago paid $7,625,000 to settle a civil rights action brought by a former prisoner who was wrongfully convicted of rape and exonerated by DNA evidence.

Dean Cage was 27 years old when he was arrested for the November 1994 rape of a 15-year-old girl as she walked to school on a dark Chicago street. The victim, Loretta Zilinger, was attacked from behind and brutally raped orally and anally in a stairwell. After treatment at a hospital, she helped police create a composite sketch of a tall African-American suspect.

Following a tip, Zilinger was taken to Cage’s place of employment and identified him as her attacker. After his arrest, police came to believe Cage was a serial rapist involved in up to eight area sexual assaults. He was acquitted in a second criminal case “when the DNA evidence from the rape kit excluded him as the rapist,” his civil rights complaint stated.

There was no physical evidence tying Cage to Zilinger’s rape. His conviction rested upon the detectives’ use of “unduly suggestive procedures to secure an identification of him by the rape victim,” according to the law firm of Loevy & Loevy, which represented Cage in his lawsuit.

Detectives “manufactured ‘evidence’ that falsely implicated” Cage, the complaint alleged. That included Chicago crime lab analysts who tested Zilinger’s clothing and created a misleading report about the presence of biological evidence that concealed exculpatory evidence.

Information on the alleged “anonymous tip” that implicated Cage, as well as all information received as a result of the publication of the composite sketch, was destroyed by the police.

Cage testified in his defense at his 1996 trial, maintaining his innocence. “His fiancée provided an alibi, confirming that he had not yet left the house for work at the time the attack was reported to have taken place.” Yet based upon Zilinger’s identification, the testimony of police detectives and the questionable crime lab reports, Cage was convicted and sentenced to 40 years in prison.

His appeals were denied, as were efforts to have DNA evidence tested at his family’s expense. Finally, in 2006, the Cook County State Attorney’s Office agreed to allow DNA testing. The results exonerated Cage and the charges were dismissed; prior to his conviction Cage had no criminal record. Following his release in May 2008, he met and reconciled with Zilinger.

The settlement of Cage’s subsequent lawsuit resulted in a $6,875,000 payment to Cage plus $750,000 in attorney fees for Loevy & Loevy. Following the settlement, an agreed order of dismissal in the case was entered on January 23, 2015. See: Cage v. City of Chicago, U.S.D.C. (N.D. Ill.), Case No. 1:09-cv-03078.
SMH damn!

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE STORY

For 16 years, Loretta Zilinger loathed Dean Cage for what she believed he did to her when she was 15 years old.

Dressed in her immaculate Catholic school uniform, she was on her way to class in October 1994. She heard footsteps coming up behind her. By then, it was too late.

A tall man attacked her, hauled her into an empty building and threatened to kill her. She kept her eyes open as he performed sex acts on her. She used her hands to touch his face; her fingers traced his nose, his eyes and his lips. She wanted to remember him.

Several days later, Chicago police brought her into the meat market where Dean Cage, a tall black man, worked. A police officer instructed her to identify her attacker by gently tapping the officer's arm.

Instead, she wailed frantically.

She pointed at Dean Cage.

'I'm innocent'

Cage, then 26, was shocked when the police arrested him.

"I'm innocent," he insisted.

That didn't matter. Two years later in 1996, Zilinger's testimony would convict Cage, sending him to prison for 40 years. Zilinger was absolutely sure. Even his voice sounded like her attacker's, she said.

After four appeals and 14 years in prison, Cage won his freedom. A sample of the assailant's saliva, retrieved from the victim's body in 1994, was the proof he needed. A DNA test, which was not available at the time of the trial, was performed on the saliva and excluded him.

Cage was exonerated in May 2008.

Since his release, re-integration into society has been harder than Cage expected. He works a minimum wage job at a barbeque joint to earn rent money for his family.

Things are looking up, though. His wedding has been delayed for 16 years, first by his wrongful arrest in 1994 and recently by the rocky economy.:francis:
What the fukk did I just read

Not even a multi million dollar pay out???

Edit-that ain’t no where near enough.

Would you do 14 yrs in prison for 7.5mil?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
What the fukk did I just read

Not even a multi million dollar pay out???

Edit-that ain’t no where near enough.

Would you do 14 yrs in prison for 7.5mil?
I wouldn’t do 14 years for a billion. I’m dead ass serious. No amount of money Is worth my freedom.

Losing my 20s and 30s to come out to a billion? Yeah, it sounds good on paper, but ex-cons rarely talk about the trauma that comes with doing long stretches. All that lost time. Missing out on milestones from your family.

Respectfully, I remember you saying you’ve done a bid but prisons in the US are far more dangerous than they are in the UK.

There’s a 0.001% chance I’ll ever see anything close to a billion in my life but I’ve enjoyed all the memories of having my freedom.

Edit: you know what? For a billion? I could do five years max. :hubie:

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s what makes this story suspect. She was so traumatized being raped by a black man, that she still went on to marry one? Come on now. The math ain’t mathing. fukk this lying cave bytch.

Not sure why cats dapping this. Shorty a psychopath that much is certain, but let's just say the rape did happen, why would that mean she could never marry a breh?

We're not a monolith, would anyone argue her being raped by a white man would preclude a marriage to a white man? Spoiler, they wouldn't

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Not sure why cats dapping this. Shorty a psychopath that much is certain, but let's just say the rape did happen, why would that mean she could never marry a breh?

We're not a monolith, would anyone argue her being raped by a white man would preclude a marriage to a white man? Spoiler, they wouldn't
Right. Imagine being graped by a woman then saying you were so traumatized that you went on to date men :skip:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: That bytch prolly didn't even get raped. I read the story.

:mjlol:Forced oral? Forced anal? Do you know how hard it would be to force those two things on an unwilling female? And then do it until you bust a nut and leave. Then in her bullshyt story, she says she put her hands on his face to feel it so she could recognize him. How? According to you he pushed you down on your stomach and assaulted you. How did he get up and move from your a$$hole to your mouth without you escaping? How do you touch his face when you're laying down giving him head? No p*ssy? And how did you get saliva from the "rapist"? Did you kiss him?

:mjlol:Story is bullshyt.
I personally never believe non-Black women when they claim rape, especially against a breh.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Let’s use some common sense here. You’re right, we’re not a “monolith” and yet, that CAC was compliant in picking out a random black man as her ‘rapist’. So yes, to her we was.

Knowing the racist history of this country, two kinds of white women would accuse a random black of rape:

1. A racist who isn’t concerned with sending an innocent black man to jail.

2. A white woman who got caught with a Breh and wanted to protect her virtue in white society, thus accusing a black man of rape.

I’d say scenario two is much more plausible. It’s highly unlikely a white woman raped as teenager by a Breh would go on to marry one.

With all the trauma associated Witt the rape, I find that very hard to believe.
Right. Imagine being graped by a woman then saying you were so traumatized that you went on to date men :skip:
Plenty of women became lesbians because they were molested by men as teenagers. Are we really going to start acting obtuse and say that sexual trauma doesn’t determine sexuality in many cases?

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Plenty of women became lesbians because they were molested by men as teenagers. Are we really going to start acting obtuse and say that sexual trauma doesn’t determine sexuality in many cases?
I stand corrected :hubie:

However, this line of reasoning is a slippery slope to deviant activities

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
R.54ab621c218256aad68b4eaab480ecc4