Dr. Dre's vault - the legendary unreleased Dr. Dre albums

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
not to mention the planets instrumental album

not to mention the thousands and thousands of tracks that he recorded with all sorts of artists over the years still unreleased

not to mention the 10+ different versions of Detox that were prepared over the years

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I heard G'z Up Hoe's Down originally made the cassette version, just not the CD one. Then the cassettes got pulled off the shelves when Issac Hayes got mad.

I think it was on the first 200,000 copies of the cd but had to be taken off. The Next Episode was printed on the track list for the first run as well but was never actually released.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
i bought both and remember fondly having it on the CD version

I think it was on the first 200,000 copies of the cd but had to be taken off. The Next Episode was printed on the track list for the first run as well but was never actually released.
My bad. I remembered it wrong, but I was kinda close.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It says it was given to them...but Suge canceled it because he didnt want any Dre Produced tracks on the album so it went to Pac.

Dre only gets ex. Producer credit on DF. DJ Pooh produced like four tracks and the rest was Daz, if I remember correctly
Dre mixed the album that's why it's sounds so fresh so clean:blessed:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
back in the day, I think inside either the doggystyle cd case or the murder was the case cd case, there was an ad for the helter skelter album with cube. I was anticipating that heavy back then. we all know how that turned out tho :manny:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I heard G'z Up Hoe's Down originally made the cassette version, just not the CD one. Then the cassettes got pulled off the shelves when Issac Hayes got mad.

yep. I bought the cassette version that thanksgiving week it came out. The line was out the door.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Wait . . you mean this song isn't on the CD release? :wtf:

First pressings of the CDs and cassette had it but versions afterward didn't. If you got that first day cop then you were good but anything after it was over wit. Remastered versions have it now though, but this was how you could catch someone lying about a first day cop back in the day lol