Dr. Dre's vault - the legendary unreleased Dr. Dre albums

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
I remember when he said he was quitting music and joining the army :laff:

lmfao.

This one was classic

I was on mushrooms one day, and you can ask Kurupt this story too... I was on mushrooms, and they didn't pay me for a song I did on the "Sunset Park" soundtrack. So I went in there and hemmed everybody up on Death Row. All the people in the office, Norman, Suge - sisters, husbands. "Give me my money!" Suge comes in the room, and when I looked in his eyes. I felt like he was gonna do something to me. So he put his arms around me, I put my arms around him and I had the screwdriver in my hand. He was moving me, and I was moving him. Now I was real little at that time, you know what I mean? But I wasn't scared of nothin'. The first thing that entered my mind was "Stick this nikka in his neck and if he dies - I go for self defence." Know what I mean? So he, knowing that I was gonna get busy, told me "Hold on! Hold on! Cool off..." I walked out of the office with a cheque for $145,000. I gave Kurupt's bytch ass $5000 in one's and he was still crying. Me, him and Hershey loc.

:deadrose:

• Dap
Reactions: DPG

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Yeah Daz said in a vlad interview he still has some shyt the vault. Also some old reels he stole from deathrow.

We need some new music from them.

Wideawake released a compilation of unreleased Death Row era Dogg Pound material a couple of years back, there were some cool tracks but honestly a lot of that stuff was unreleased for a reason :yeshrug:

DPG

Banned
Daps
Wideawake released a compilation of unreleased Death Row era Dogg Pound material a couple of years back, there were some cool tracks but honestly a lot of that stuff was unreleased for a reason :yeshrug:

Daz took a ton of the Dogg Pound material when he left Death Row though, so they probably didn't have much to choose from.