Dr. Dre's vault - the legendary unreleased Dr. Dre albums

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
You're just repeating what i just finished saying & then even missed my point i explained 2 times..clearly you're a fanatic fishing for an argument to win. Fact is facts and the proof is in the puddin in my previous posts - read 'em.
:skip:

How the hell did you get that . . your perception skills are lacking.

What kind of socially dysfunctional person does it take to interpret everything as an argument, :scust: look at you already attributing your feelings from past arguments and projecting them to my response. You're like the equivalent of that girl that brings all her baggage from past relationships into her next relationship. Finding herself blowing up into arguments even when the provocation isn't enough to justify how mad she is, she's just mad about something her last boyfriend did

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
The only way I can see you coming at me with a response like that is when your ego has you invested in thinking your line of thought is original here . . no, that's how the industry has been working since the industry started. When The Beatles were said to of written their own songs it was almost unheard of. What I just outlined for you is "motive" + "cause" and "effect", you on the other hand were able to present a similar line of thought in more primitive fashion

dismiss yourself from my presence or find something useful to add to my thread, which I've graced you with so you can have the opportunity to participate in a worthy hip-hop discussion

Last edited:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
heres Dre -OG 2 BG Clip with dre rapping his verse - a version where soopafly rapped dres verse was released on chronic 2000

damn that's dope i've never heard of this before. is the beat the same as the original version that was supposed to be on Chronic 2? maybe they had Hutch remake it or something

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
He's From Pittsburgh

Lady of Rage was on the original as well

I know. I was thinking about writing it as i jotted the post down but i kinda got unsure if it was that song or another. Thnx for clearing it up my dude.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn that's dope i've never heard of this before. is the beat the same as the original version that was supposed to be on Chronic 2? maybe they had Hutch remake it or something

the clip and the released song sound the same to me.. maybe hutch just mixed it down and took credit but dunno

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
the clip and the released song sound the same to me.. maybe hutch just mixed it down and took credit but dunno

You seriously have bad ears if that even sounds remotely the same to you

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AfterMath Entertainment, the graveyard for so many rapper careers:rip::huhldup::lupe: