Dr. Dre Hip Hop's Greatest Producer

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
LMAO, East Coast didn't eat for many years
if you're saying this to make me upset, I'm not from the east. I don't give a shyt if any coast isn't eating. When I was coming up, it wasn't about an east, west, south, midwest in my state. We don't really have a coast to claim so we listened to everything. Our college station, when mainstream radio wasn't playing any hip hop regularly, played music from every region equally. So we celebrated NWA, Dre, Quik, Geto Boys, Nas, 2pac, Biggie, Bone, all the same.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
if you're saying this to make me upset, I'm not from the east. I don't give a shyt if any coast isn't eating. When I was coming up, it wasn't about an east, west, south, midwest in my state. We don't really have a coast to claim so we listened to everything. Our college station, when mainstream radio wasn't playing any hip hop regularly, played music from every region equally. So we celebrated NWA, Dre, Quik, Geto Boys, Nas, 2pac, Biggie, Bone, all the same.

:what: nikka nobody was thinking about you when I post that

:mjlol:

nikka jumped out the bushes cussing people out :heh:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Compare Primo's Hippity Hop beats with music & culture changing music, brehs:francis:

LOL.

thIS is some uppity hipster/stan nonsense.

Which get him nowhere near the peaks that Dre has reached

Or Kanye for that matter.:sas2:

Nowhere ? Are you talking about music or are you talking about money/celebrtity/gossip/business and all that stuff ?

Dre is just making sample (with the help of a ton of people). Beat for beat, Primo and Dre are in the same category. Any Hip-Hop fan will tell you that.

Yeah, just look at all the mixing engineers making top 10 Hip-Hop albums of all-time:stopitslime:

They are not rapping.
We're not talking about Dre the rapper. We're talking about Dre the producer.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
LOL.

thIS is some uppity hipster/stan nonsense.

Nowhere ? Are you talking about music or are you talking about money/celebrtity/gossip/business and all that stuff ?

Dre is just making sample (with the help of a ton of people). Beat for beat, Primo and Dre are in the same category. Any Hip-Hop fan will tell you that.

They are not rapping.
We're not talking about Dre the rapper. We're talking about Dre the producer.

Anytime you want to have that Preme and Dre Debate we can

But Preme is number 2 on my list. And Preme have Dre in his top 5

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And Dr. Dre produced one of the first hip hop/soul/r&b albums with Michel'le which is consider a classic hip hop soul album, the only producers can say that is Kanye West with John Legend Lifted and Teddy Riley when he created New Jack Swing and produced Guy's Guy, Keith Sweat, Bobby Brown and Al. B Sure Albums

Dr. Dre is the Greatest hip hop producer

Timbaland is on that list too even more so than Kanye:

One In A Million
The Bachelor
100%