Dr. Dre Hip Hop's Greatest Producer

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
RZA is the GOAT but he gettin Hollywood dough so why produce?

RZA had a run his last great project was Supreme Clinetel and he only did 5 Tracks on that, so we have to go to Ghost Dog Soundtrack or Bobby Digital in Stereo

Even though Birth of a Prince and Afro Samurai was damn good projects with majority of RZA production.

RZA is number 3 on my list but when he do produced tracks now some of them are average and that's fact.

The last great RZA beat I heard was done by Kanye West on MTDF

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
RZA had a run his last great project was Supreme Clinetel and he only did 5 Tracks on that, so we have to go to Ghost Dog Soundtrack or Bobby Digital in Stereo

Even though Birth of a Prince and Afro Samurai was damn good projects with majority of RZA production.

RZA is number 3 on my list but when he do produced tracks now some of them are average and that's fact.

Every beat on Supreme Clientele from an outside producer was REMIXED by the RZA. When the producers brought the music to ghostface it was a completely different album. RZA produced THAT album but he made sure all of those cats got the credit.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

I agree overall but would also just like to point out that I thought the 2 beats he did on Cuban Linx 2 were pretty solid (New Wu and Black Mozart)

Those were the year before Dark Fantasy though

Every beat on Supreme Clientele from an outside producer was REMIXED by the RZA. When the producers brought the music to ghostface it was a completely different album. RZA produced THAT album but he made sure all of those cats got the credit.
I never knew that. That's pretty dope.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
u mean he "re-mixed" them not "remixed" them. There is a major difference like re-sign and resign. I don't mean to be the grammar police because I fuk up a lot too, but some people don't know the difference in the words and I'm just pointing that out for them

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
u mean he "re-mixed" them not "remixed" them. There is a major difference like re-sign and resign. I don't mean to be the grammar police because I fuk up a lot too, but some people don't know the difference in the words and I'm just pointing that out for them
How can ANYONE fukk that up lol

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

Yeah RZA did his thing when he Remixed all them beats, pretty genius of RZA

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
RZA produced 7 Classic Albums, and I got RZA, Dilla, Premier at 2,3,4, spots with RZA at 4, I'm going to have to think about moving RZA up from 4

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
RZA produced 7 Classic Albums, and I got RZA, Dilla, Premier at 2,3,4, spots with RZA at 4, I'm going to have to think about moving RZA up from 4
rza got 8 classic albums

meth, dirty, ghostface(2) gza(Liquid Swords), first 2 Wu albums, Rae. I had forgot one beefore just like I forgot to put Return of the boom bap on primo's

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
rza got 8 classic albums

meth, dirty, ghostface(2) gza(Liquid Swords), first 2 Wu albums, Rae. I had forgot one beefore just like I forgot to put Return of the boom bap on primo's

Enter The 36, Return to the 36, OB4CL, Liquid Swords, Forever, Iron Man, Supreme Clinetel that's 7

With Tical I'm on the fence and I'm a fan of Tical

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Enter The 36, Return to the 36, OB4CL, Liquid Swords, Forever, Iron Man, Supreme Clinetel that's 7

With Tical I'm on the fence and I'm a fan of Tical
there is not much to be on the fence about. That album banged for a while and was actually better than Return to the 36 chambers(that we both agree is a classic). Song for Song, Return can't match up with Tical. And comparatively, the best songs on both albums weren't even singles

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
When Isaiah was winning, laimveer wasn't making all star games but since u Want to be a smart ass, Cartwright made an all star team and so did Robert Parrish(who barely played but was still in a bulls 2nd 3peat team). Please don't go there with me like lil guy.

Quoted for emphasis

Dude, Laimbeer was STILL one of the best Centers in the league when the Pistons were winning. He was only 2 years removed from his last all-star appearance when they won their first chip. They should've won in '88, but the refs cheated them in L.A>

He had more defensive rebounds than anyone in the 1980s and that's inspite of the fact he played alongside Rick Mahorn and the greatest rebounder who ever lived in Dennis Rodman.

Plus, he was the first real 3 point shooting 5

Bill Cartwright NEVER made an all-star team playing alongside Michael Jordan and was ELEVEN years past his last all-star appearance when The Bulls won in '91.

Just admit that you forgot that Bill Laimbeer was one of the NBA's top Centers and K.I.M.:yeshrug:.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Dude, Laimbeer was STILL one of the best Centers in the league when the Pistons were winning. He was only 2 years removed from his last all-star appearance when they won their first chip. They should've won in '88, but the refs cheated them in L.A>

He had more defensive rebounds than anyone in the 1980s and that's inspite of the fact he played alongside Rick Mahorn and the greatest rebounder who ever lived in Dennis Rodman.

Plus, he was the first real 3 point shooting 5

Bill Cartwright NEVER made an all-star team playing alongside Michael Jordan and was ELEVEN years past his last all-star appearance when The Bulls won in '91.

Just admit that you forgot that Bill Laimbeer was one of the NBA's top Centers and K.I.M.:yeshrug:.
Moving those goal posts again I see. He was actually 2 years removed and never made another all star team. Who the hell could forget laimbeer actually made an all star team? He was probably the most hated man in the league for fans outside of Detroit. When the pistons started winning titles, and yes they were cheated in 89, his all star days were OVER. So technically both Zeke and Jordan won without all star centers during their title reigns. And I can add Lebron to that list for 2016. limbeer 2 years removed from AS game, Cartwright 10 years removed, Parrish 5 years removed from all star game but Right or wrong?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Moving those goal posts again I see. He was actually 2 years removed and never made another all star team. Who the hell could forget laimbeer actually made an all star team? He was probably the most hated man in the league for fans outside of Detroit. When the pistons started winning titles, and yes they were cheated in 89, his all star days were OVER. So technically both Zeke and Jordan won without all star centers during their title reigns. And I can add Lebron to that list for 2016. limbeer 2 years removed from AS game, Cartwright 10 years removed, Parrish 5 years removed from all star game but Right or wrong?

Dude, when people talk about "All-Star" caliber players, they're not saying that you make the all-star team EVERY YEAR. They're saying that you're one of the best in your conference and have made all-star teams . Laimbeer was definitely that in '89 & '90.

Damon Lillard might make the All-Star team this year, but he's STILL one of the best players in the NBA and an all-star caliber player. It'd be idiotic to be like, "Oh, he's stopped being an all-star caliber player". Even if he doesn't make the team the next few years because Curry, Westbrook, Harden, etc. . ., he'll still be an all-star caliber player.

Like, I said Laimbeer was only TWO years past his last appearance and still one of the Pistons best players in 1989 & '90. He was still a star player and one of the leagues most recognizable players in 1989.

Bill Cartwright made ONE all-star team ELEVEN years before he won a title in the NBA and was nowhere near one of the better players in the league or an all-star caliber player and you know that. Don't play dumb.

And yes, LeBron won without a great Center.

That's why I said, Jordan CHANGED the game.

People thought you needed an All-Star calliber center to be dominant.

Jordan showed Lebron and other teams that you didn't.