Dr. Dre Hip Hop's Greatest Producer

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
No. Daz made a few beats on "Doggystyle" and he never claimed he did the whole thing. You can believe Suge Knight if you want to though.

This shyt is crazy, Daz brought a fukked up version of Doggy Dog World with just drums and The Chorus and snoop lyrics, you can hear it on you tube as Doggy Dogg world demo, that song sound nothing alike the final version

nikkas is crazy

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
Daz never said that he did "Doggy Dogg World". He said he made the beats of "Serial Killa" and "Ain't No Fun". Chris "The Glove" Taylor said he made "Doggy Dogg World" with Dre.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Daz never said that he did "Doggy Dogg World". He said he made the beats of "Serial Killa" and "Ain't No Fun". Chris "The Glove" Taylor said he made "Doggy Dogg World" with Dre.

See you don't even know :mjlol:

Fake News everywhere

Warren G had the rough demo to Ain't No Fun, he made the very first skeleton beat to it, he asked his brother Dre to work on his track because he couldn't get it to pop.

Here's Doggy Dogg World, Daz Version

Here's Dre Version

Still had Daz drums. Now tell me who produced Doggy Dogg World. Daz or Dre

These nikkas are Dre disciple listen to Warren G early shyt then listen to his classic G Funk era, light year difference, and The Reason is Dr. Dre

Dogg Food that was all Dre even Snoop and Soopafly said it was Dre, Daz ain't made shyt like that since

Y'all nikkaz need to stop that shyt:mjlol:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
There's a lot of producers who work like Dre. Timbaland and Kanye West for example. Producing a song is more than just making a beat. If you can't understand that, then i don't know what to tell you.

:russell: I already discussed this in far more depth than your post.

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
So somebody uploaded a song to Youtube and said that it's produced by Daz and we're supposed to believe it? Daz never even claimed that he made the beat of "Doggy Dogg World". I've seen him discuss Dre taking credit so many times through the years, but i guess he forgot that he produced one of the singles of "Doggystyle".

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
I know people have said that Warren G made the beat for "Ain't No Fun". I'm just telling you what Daz has said in the past.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I remembered when they asked Dre why it taking so long for Dogg Food to come out and Dre said because the shyt was wack and he ain't releasing no wack shyt:mjlol:

Dre had to take over the album and produced a lot of those tracks, and he didn't put his name on it, lot of those tracks should of said Produced by Dr. Dre or Co Produced by Dre, and he mixed the Whole Album

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
So somebody uploaded a song to Youtube and said that it's produced by Daz and we're supposed to believe it? Daz never even claimed that he made the beat of "Doggy Dogg World". I've seen him discuss Dre taking credit so many times through the years, but i guess he forgot that he produced one of the singles of "Doggystyle".

Well should tell you that you can't believe anything What Daz say

that's Daz, you can't tell Daz drums and Daz said in the past that he so called Produced Doggy Dogg World.

We have both versions now tell me who produced Doggy Dogg World

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Where did Daz say that he produced "Doggy Dogg World"? I've never heard him say that.

It's on one of Daz rambling, he said those claims when Dre left Death Row and when Suge was In his ear and made him President of Death Row, shyt on you tube somewhere

Regardless if it was Daz or Chris Glove like you heard

You heard The tracks, Dre produced Doggy Dogg World

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See you don't even know :mjlol:

Fake News everywhere

Warren G had the rough demo to Ain't No Fun, he made the very first skeleton beat to it, he asked his brother Dre to work on his track because he couldn't get it to pop.

Here's Doggy Dogg World, Daz Version

Here's Dre Version

Still had Daz drums. Now tell me who produced Doggy Dogg World. Daz or Dre

These nikkas are Dre disciple listen to Warren G early shyt then listen to his classic G Funk era, light year difference, and The Reason is Dr. Dre

Dogg Food that was all Dre even Snoop and Soopafly said it was Dre, Daz ain't made shyt like that since

Y'all nikkaz need to stop that shyt:mjlol:

This dudes are in denial because Dre their
It's on one of Daz rambling, he said those claims when Dre left Death Row and when Suge was In his ear and made him President of Death Row, shyt on you tube somewhere

Regardless if it was Daz or Chris Glove like you heard

You heard The tracks, Dre produced Doggy Dogg World
You posted proof and these dudes are low key hating. Why do you think the coli hates on Dre?

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
It's funny that Chris Glove Taylor a respected DJ on the early DJ scenes out on the West Coast in the 80's always talking shyt about Dre, who Dre brought him in, but then say Dre is the Greatest Producer after Quincy Jones.

Chris Glove and them always talk shyt but love to run back to Dre to work with him

On some battered woman type shyt