Dr. Doom is the GOAT villain...no longer debatable

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I don't know, man. I actually think Doom hasn't been written about enough when it comes to being one of the top tier villains. I'm just glad they got him away from being mostly connected with the Reed bytchards and the Craptastic Four.

As far as over exaggerations and inconsistencies, and being the Superman of villains, just look at Apocalypse.

Before I get negged to Bolivia, I like Apocalypse, but dude can be a confusing Time traveling mess. One day he has the power of a God and the next day he's getting sonned by two Xmen.

I'd like to see Doom done right in the movies. Imagine if Marvel had the rights, you could have all this going on with Avengers, Guardians, Thor, Dr. Strange, and Black Panther and Doom could have his finger in each movie manipulating shyt.:wow:
Jonathan Hickman is doing him justice.

Even Bendis wrote him well in The Siege prelude. That was vintage Doom. Norman Osborn was the top cop in the nation and had the Sentry in his pocket so he thought he could talk to Doom like a peer or equal. Doom was like "What...you??? :childplease:" Then proceeded to attack him in his home then threaten his son.

He's a true master villain because he fears no one and doesn't view any living being to be on his level...not even gods.

He always seemed to have a grudging respect for Magneto though, if you can call it that. He doesn't talk to him like he's a peon at least like he does everyone else. Maybe because they're both eastern Europeans who started from the bottom in oppressed social classes who ended up being bosses. And they both hate Nazis for obvious reasons.

Namor too...maybe because his arrogance rivals Doom's.

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Jonathan Hickman is doing him justice.

Even Bendis wrote him well in The Siege prelude. That was vintage Doom. Norman Osborn was the top cop in the nation and he tried to talk to Doom like a peer or equal. Doom was like "What...you???" Then proceeded to attack him in his home then threaten his son.

He's a true master villain because he respects no one and doesn't view any living being to be on his level...not even gods.
This is why I enjoy whenever dude pops up...he just does'nt give a fukk

In his mind he's not even a villain, he's on some manifest destiny shyt and other people are just getting in his way.

And his interactions with Valeria are the BEST....this is after he captures Young Loki set tripping in Latveria while spending time with his Goddaughter

rtnIxCR.jpg

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

In his mind he's not even a villain, he's on some manifest destiny shyt and other people are just getting in his way.

And his interactions with Valeria are the BEST....this is after he captures Young Loki set tripping in Latveria while spending time with his Goddaughter

rtnIxCR.jpg
Lol it's obvious Valeria respects "uncle Doom" more than her own father.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

:dead:

He rode for Namor during Dark Reign though.

Norman Osborn got too big for his britches. He told Doom to watch the throne. Doom told that nikka he doesn't have a throne. :dead:

2140602-siege___the_cabal_01_pg_12_copy.jpg

Siege+The+Cabal+11.jpg

After sonning Osborn in his house in front of the rest of the cabal and killing a bunch of his men, he tells him he will do nothing. :dead:

Then tells him his son can get it too :ufdup:

Siege%2BThe%2BCabal%2B23-24.jpg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:dead:

He rode for Namor during Dark Reign though.

Norman Osborn got too big for his britches. He told Doom to watch the throne. Doom told that nikka he doesn't have a throne. :dead:

2140602-siege___the_cabal_01_pg_12_copy.jpg

Siege+The+Cabal+11.jpg

After sonning Osborn in his house in front of the rest of the cabal and killing a bunch of his men, he tells him he will do nothing. :dead:

Then tells him his son can get it too :ufdup:

Siege%2BThe%2BCabal%2B23-24.jpg
I remember this!!! CLASSIC!!! :wow:

This! This is why!! He does'nt give a fukk who you are...fellow villain, demon, god, CELESTIAL...he gives ZERO fukks

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Can someone list out all the book titles i should get with all thats been happenning recently ?

is this about secret wars? someone post a reading order, gonna get in that shyt :feedme:
Man it's been going on for the past 3 years. It's been primarily in New Avengers...also Avengers. Both books were restarted and renumbered under the writer Jonathan Hickman. They're 30-40 something issues deep. The Infinity miniseries too. It's all built up to Secret Wars which will be dropping soon.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
After further deliberation:

3939253-4593326205-27168.jpg

latest

This nikka consumed the Heart of the Universe and consumed superheros, gods, celestials, and immortals alike...his girlfriend was Death itself. :heh:
3135538-6167600171-16097.jpg
even Galactus was his bytch
101936-thanos_400.jpg

The only reason Marvel has a reality is because he decided that an existence as the only being in the universe would be unfulfilling so out of free will he relinquished a portion of his power

:totheeastside:
3357128-thanos.jpg

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

rtnIxCR.jpg
mark of a great villain

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
After further deliberation:

3939253-4593326205-27168.jpg

latest

This nikka consumed the Heart of the Universe and consumed superheros, gods, celestials, and immortals alike...his girlfriend was Death itself. :heh:
3135538-6167600171-16097.jpg
even Galactus was his bytch
101936-thanos_400.jpg

The only reason Marvel has a reality is because he decided that an existence as the only being in the universe would be unfulfilling so out of free will he relinquished a portion of his power

:totheeastside:
3357128-thanos.jpg
That's not canon though, so it never happened. :birdman: