Daps
That's not canon though, so it never happened. :birdman:
My bad friend, please continue cooking
full

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I remember this!!! CLASSIC!!! :wow:

This! This is why!! He does'nt give a fukk who you are...fellow villain, demon, god, CELESTIAL...he gives ZERO fukks
He never respected Osborn. He talked to him like he was a lil dude during the whole Dark Reign. He could tell Osborn wasn't really built for that level of bossness.

He doesn't talk to Namor and Magneto like that. He could probably crush both of them if he really wanted to, but real recognizes real so he treats them with respect.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel comic books fell off once different universes started poppin off. I had that multiuniverse story line bullshyt in tv shows and movies. "Omg there's two different me's in two different universes look how compelling that is" It fkin sucks.
After further deliberation:

3939253-4593326205-27168.jpg

latest

This nikka consumed the Heart of the Universe and consumed superheros, gods, celestials, and immortals alike...his girlfriend was Death itself. :heh:
3135538-6167600171-16097.jpg
even Galactus was his bytch
101936-thanos_400.jpg

The only reason Marvel has a reality is because he decided that an existence as the only being in the universe would be unfulfilling so out of free will he relinquished a portion of his power

:totheeastside:
3357128-thanos.jpg
lost to nova drax and starlord so :camby:oh and backed down by rocket racc00n

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:whoa:

He has handed out far more L's than he has received.
Yeah. Thanos has handed out more asswhippings than maybe anyone.

I take Doom over Thanos because despite Thanos great power and ambition, his schemes usually are motivated by the selfish desire to gain and wield power...or to just be a cosmic :troll: like in Annihilation.

Doom's moves be about a grand purpose.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I take Doom over Thanos because despite Thanos great power and ambition, his schemes usually are motivated by the selfish desire to gain and wield power...or to just be a cosmic :troll: like in Annihilation.

I can respect that. I tend to equate Doom with Luthor in that both are totally assured of their own superiority (even to the point of being a little delusional) and dares anyone in their respective universes to tell them otherwise. They are very much caste in the mold of the Nietzschean Übermensch.

Thanos is admittedly more simplistic in his motivations. When not seeking knowledge for it's own sake, he is usually on some treasure hunt to achieve ultimate power, usually with the motivation of winning over his fickle girlfriend. I guess I gravitate more towards Thanos because I like the idea of a villain who is a genius as well as an overwhelming physical threat that no single hero should be able to beat. Probably the reason why I favor Darkseid over Luthor as well.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Anybody got the screenshot of that recent NA issue when he was talking to Kristoff about Namor after he left and said some shyt like "I have known that man for years. Today his face didn't look familiar." :deadrose:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

And that grand purpose is DOOM :wow:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah to make a long story very short...a 2 or 3 year long story spanning both main Avenger books for about 75 issues, there's been an event that's caused various Earths in different multiverses to collide, resulting in the destruction of both universes. The call it incursions. The easiest way to stop it each time is to destroy one of the Earths, which will save both universes. The Illuminati, a secret group of Earth heroes (Reed Richards, Iron Man, Black Panther and others) have been working on the problem and trying to figure it out.

It's involved a lot of wild shyt, like the Beyonders wiping out almost every universe for unknown reasons. A character named Black Swan has told the Illuminati from the beginning that ultimately the cause of the incursions is "The Great Destroyer," Rabum Alal who she worships. We later hear that Rabum Alal is in some kind of war with the Beyonders.

After all this fukkery, Rabum Alal is finally revealed as Doom.

It's going to result in a new Secret Wars and some kind of reboot or reorganization of the whole MU.

So a regular earth dude with no superhuman powers in a metal suit did all this?

This is Batman level tomfoolery by these writers
:trash: