Dr. Doom is the GOAT villain...no longer debatable

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So tell me is doom just a regular dude in a powerful suit?That's what i've always thought.
Yeah but it's his mind that makes him so GOAT. He's mastered both science and mysticism at a level beyond anyone. He made himself into a God and founded a multiversal religion based on himself.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So tell me is doom just a regular dude in a powerful suit?That's what i've always thought.

Well...
drink_stare.gif

Scientific Genius: built his own time machine, something that ol fukk boy Reed Richards couldn't do.

Mysticism: Second only to Doctor Strange when it comes to magic, and he barely even uses that shyt.

Diplomatic Immunity: Leader of his own country. Dude can't even be touched when he steps in the US. So trill:wow:

Got his mom's soul out of Hell. Just another Saturday for Doom.

Went to Wakands and crushed the buildings: Entered the Vibranium vault just by being the shyt.
Scan11633.jpg

Scan11632.jpg

Scan11634.jpg

The Egyptian Cat God that was guarding it searched Dooms soul and was like, "shyt....he's right" and let Doom into the fukking Vibranium Vault.

And while Reed was out neglecting his wife again while she was pregnant, Doom came in, delivered the baby and saved Sue. Doom even named the kid. (Valeria)

My man stole The Beyonders powers. Look that shyt up and see gangsta that shyt is.

Basically, the only reason Doom doesn't rule the world now is because he doesn't fukking want to.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel comic books fell off once different universes started poppin off. I had that multiuniverse story line bullshyt in tv shows and movies. "Omg there's two different me's in two different universes look how compelling that is" It fkin sucks.