Dr. Doom is the GOAT villain...no longer debatable

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Doom's arrogance alone is on a hunna thou.

Anyone have that screenshot of Doom entering a room with Spiderman?

Edit: :mjlol:
aig1.jpg

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So a regular earth dude with no superhuman powers in a metal suit did all this?

This is Batman level tomfoolery by these writers
:trash:
They haven't explained it yet. The writing throughout the whole story has been very good so far.

We don't what his goal is or why or how he's done it. We just know that he is apparently trying to stop the Beyonders from eradicating the whole multiverse, and we don't know why the Beyonders are doing that. He's been working with Molecule Man, who is very powerful and has been traveling all through time and space I'm sure. He may have acquired some vast power source.

His cult of followers, the Black Swans, have said he's the cause of the incursions. But he told Dr. Strange that he created a religion around himself. He has his own creation myth apparently...some shyt about a universe instantly dying when Rabum Alal was born. :heh: I think the Black Swans have never even seen him. The two of them that brought Dr. Strange to meet him had gouged out their own eyes to be in his presence because the light he radiates is unbearable or something like that lol.

It makes little sense now but I'm sure all will be explained soon. This whole story arc is over 3 years going and Doom was only a bit player until he was revealed as Rabum Alal.

Why was he asking Osborne for Namor?

They were all part of secret clique. Namor turned on Osborn and joined up with the X-Men so they had beef and Namor was no longer part of Osborn's Cabal. Doom and Namor had a business partnership that predated the Cabal so he didn't like that. He didn't respect Osborn's beef with Namor and felt he should still be at the table.

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
They haven't explained it yet. The writing throughout the whole story has been very good so far.

We don't what his goal is or why or how he's done it. We just know that he is apparently trying to stop the Beyonders from eradicating the whole multiverse, and we don't know why the Beyonders are doing that. He's been working with Molecule Man, who is very powerful and has been traveling all through time and space I'm sure. He may have acquired some vast power source.

His cult of followers, the Black Swans, have said he's the cause of the incursions. But he told Dr. Strange that he created a religion around himself. He has his own creation myth apparently...some shyt about a universe instantly dying when Rabum Alal was born. :heh: I think the Black Swans have never even seen him. The two of them that brought Dr. Strange to meet him had gouged out their own eyes to be in his presence because the light he radiates is unbearable or something like that lol.

It makes little sense now but I'm sure all will be explained soon. This whole story arc is over 3 years going and Doom was only a bit player until he was revealed as Rabum Alal.

They were all part of secret clique. Namor turned on Osborn and joined up with the X-Men so they had beef and Namor was no longer part of Osborn's Cabal. Doom and Namor had a business partnership that predated the Cabal so he didn't like that. He didn't respect Osborn's beef with Namor and felt he should still be at the table.
Thanks Breh...Repped!

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
They haven't, cause if they did, and one happened to get captured and their mind read, then his plan could/would be revealed and unravelled

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Well...
drink_stare.gif

Scientific Genius: built his own time machine, something that ol fukk boy Reed Richards couldn't do.

Mysticism: Second only to Doctor Strange when it comes to magic, and he barely even uses that shyt.

Diplomatic Immunity: Leader of his own country. Dude can't even be touched when he steps in the US. So trill:wow:

Got his mom's soul out of Hell. Just another Saturday for Doom.

Went to Wakands and crushed the buildings: Entered the Vibranium vault just by being the shyt.
Scan11633.jpg

Scan11632.jpg

Scan11634.jpg

The Egyptian Cat God that was guarding it searched Dooms soul and was like, "shyt....he's right" and let Doom into the fukking Vibranium Vault.

And while Reed was out neglecting his wife again while she was pregnant, Doom came in, delivered the baby and saved Sue. Doom even named the kid. (Valeria)

My man stole The Beyonders powers. Look that shyt up and see gangsta that shyt is.

Basically, the only reason Doom doesn't rule the world now is because he doesn't fukking want to.

Reed been on some ji' fukkboy shyt for a minute:russ:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I remember during Civil War Sue said Reed always idolized and looked up to Iron Man not because of his scientific/engineering talents, but because he had swag and got all the bytches and Reed was a lame. :heh:
That shyt don't even make sense though. All that intelligence you can't figure the shyt out?:aicmon: