Houston
Doom has always been the best.
56247-19195.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So im lost in the comics. He is Rabum alal the great destroyer but where did this power come from? He raped a beyonder?

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Yeah. Doom is always involved in some trippy story lines cause of the time travel thingy. He's not the only one who can do it tho. Cable from X-Force, Apocalypse, and Bishop too if I'm not mistaken.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Doom? Seriously?

The Joker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There is some deep philosophical shyt in that Batman vs Joker relationship

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Well...
drink_stare.gif

Scientific Genius: built his own time machine, something that ol fukk boy Reed Richards couldn't do.

Mysticism: Second only to Doctor Strange when it comes to magic, and he barely even uses that shyt.

Diplomatic Immunity: Leader of his own country. Dude can't even be touched when he steps in the US. So trill:wow:

Got his mom's soul out of Hell. Just another Saturday for Doom.

Went to Wakands and crushed the buildings: Entered the Vibranium vault just by being the shyt.
Scan11633.jpg

Scan11632.jpg

Scan11634.jpg

The Egyptian Cat God that was guarding it searched Dooms soul and was like, "shyt....he's right" and let Doom into the fukking Vibranium Vault.

And while Reed was out neglecting his wife again while she was pregnant, Doom came in, delivered the baby and saved Sue. Doom even named the kid. (Valeria)

My man stole The Beyonders powers. Look that shyt up and see gangsta that shyt is.

Basically, the only reason Doom doesn't rule the world now is because he doesn't fukking want to.
doom for president :bow:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Doom? Seriously?

The Joker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There is some deep philosophical shyt in that Batman vs Joker relationship

What?

nikka WHAT?

Don't get me wrong, I like The Joker, but comparing him to Victor Von Doom is just wrong on so many levels.

The Joker has the luxury of having a psychotic adversary (yes. Batman is psychotic too) that won't kill him even though he has every reason to. Doom has superheroes, Gods, and aliens watching him, and Doom basically dares them to do something. Joker is just a Gotham city problem, whereas Doom is an earth, time stream, magic realm, and possible cosmic problem.

The Joker wouldn't be able to handle one of Dooms decoys, let alone Doom himself.

#DrDoomStan

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
worst travesty is marvel doest have the film rights to him so we may never get a classic cinematic depiction
:mjcry:
When this fantastic four flops (IF it flops:sadcam:) hopefully they get the rights back like with spider-man

Then we can get a galactus invasion in the MCU and a kree-skrull war
damn-png.2787