Dr. Claud Anderson on Breakfast Club

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
You got to pay attention. When we asked what can black people do and Dr. Anderson told him that white people got to redistribute the wealth and resources he hurried up and changed the subject. Notice how envy never said one bad thing about white people but he always wagging his finger at black people. Always on some what about black on black crime sht. Then he supported stop and frisk when he knew that 99% of black people was the targets of that. You gotta pay attention to realize who's a c00n or not
You're wrong about Envy, he's actually just a weak hearted individual. he can't help having a p*ssy for a heart. he has his piece of the American dream, it's just not in him and never was to stand up on his square, he's literally incapable. open your third eye oor just process information with logic stoooooopid.

kidding about that last part, but bro, try to always see beyond the surface that comes with knowledge though.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Had to listen to it again. This is my first time listening to him like that, and I really enjoyed it and walked away filling like I learned quite a bit.

I agree with him on integration. My father used to say the same when I was a kid, and still feels the same.

I agree that it’s time for us to make our move, as the future looks bleak for us as a group. Him stating that it’s been time to focus solely on us is music to my ears.

I also agree with him on removing “African” from our ethnic identifier. My father has felt the same on that, since I can remember conversations we had centered on this topic as a youth. Makes sense with us being from Winston Salem. I shared this interview with my pop, and he brought up the black community of Winston, and verified everything Dr Anderson said.

I understand where you are coming from, me and my pops use to speak on the same topics.

I’m personally wary of removing the “African” moniker from our race’s description. But i have my own reasons for that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He tried a few years ago. He was trying to spearhead a black initiative for an all black business district in the downtown of Detroit but it got shut down (a BLACK WOMAN led the charge to get it dismissed and called it “racist”:gucci:)

It’s a whole lot more to it than that, but I’ll let you not tell it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're wrong about Envy, he's actually just a weak hearted individual. he can't help having a p*ssy for a heart. he has his piece of the American dream, it's just not in him and never was to stand up on his square, he's literally incapable. open your third eye oor just process information with logic stoooooopid.

kidding about that last part, but bro, try to always see beyond the surface that comes with knowledge though.

:mjlol:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Great why?

I have never seen him put anything that he says to practical use.

As far as I'm concerned, he's just another Umar.
Breh literally sat at a table with a white United States senator and successfully negotiated to have multiple black federal judges appointed decades ago.

But he's just another Umar?

The level of stupidity on this web site. What makes it worse is if your dumbass actually watched the interview then you would've learned this simple fact:mjlol:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS

He real tuff when it comes to talking down on black people though so I ain't going for what you saying. I can't respect no black person who justify the same actions of white people that they condemn black people for. Envy the type to justify a cop killing a unarmed black kid but when a black person kill a cop he start talking bout "that's wrong we don't need to be doing that that's not cool at all" sht.
And he be on some sht where:
1.A black couple leave their baby in the car and it dies and they say they forgot the baby was still in the car. He'll say they wrong and deserve to get charged and go to jail because ain't no way you suppose to forget your baby in the backseat.

2.A white couple leave their baby in the car and it dies and they say they forgot the baby was still in the car. He'll say they probably just forgot because they was probably tired and they don't deserve to be charged and they shouldn't go to jail because its possible to forget your baby in the backseat.

He was even justifying 6ix9ine snitching and he was justifying Amber Guyger killing a innocent black man and he was justifying the judge hugging Amber Guyger and the brother forgiving her. He's a true c00n breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh literally sat at a table with a white United States senator and successfully negotiated to have multiple black federal judges appointed decades ago.

But he's just another Umar?

The level of stupidity on this web site. What makes it worse is if your dumbass actually watched the interview then you would've learned this simple fact:mjlol:

Dr. Anderson loves his folks, but he is a politician removed and capitalist at his core, and those are 2 dirty games to be maneuvering in

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
He real tuff when it comes to talking down on black people though so I ain't going for what you saying. I can't respect no black person who justify the same actions of white people that they condemn black people for. Envy the type to justify a cop killing a unarmed black kid but when a black person kill a cop he start talking bout "that's wrong we don't need to be doing that that's not cool at all" sht.
And he be on some sht where:
1.A black couple leave their baby in the car and it dies and they say they forgot the baby was still in the car. He'll say they wrong and deserve to get charged and go to jail because ain't no way you suppose to forget your baby in the backseat.

2.A white couple leave their baby in the car and it dies and they say they forgot the baby was still in the car. He'll say they probably just forgot because they was probably tired and they don't deserve to be charged and they shouldn't go to jail because its possible to forget your baby in the backseat.

He was even justifying 6ix9ine snitching and he was justifying Amber Guyger killing a innocent black man and he was justifying the judge hugging Amber Guyger and the brother forgiving her. He's a true c00n breh
again if you saw beyond the surface of my argument you'd see i was agreeing with you, silly.

c00ns at their core are weak hearted because they refuse to admit the wrong their oppressors have done. breh, are you like 12 or something?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

fukk envy bytch ass

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
He’s right about the 5 story building plan

And black neighborhoods just being buckets with holes in it

Gotta link up and bounce that money

We def need new codes of conducts and lists of taboos

nikkas with the money have to be the resource themselves, together as a group and then create incentives for those who wish to have those resources in order to establish some type of order order