Dr. Claud Anderson on Breakfast Club

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our problem has always been a lack of trust for each other and a lack of support. I see a lot of Mexican joints in New Orleans in the East as well as in the Kenner area. They support each other. I'm sure they have ups and downs doing it but it doesn't slow the support.With us, the first time there is a 'down' that's a wrap. We have very little patience for each other. But have a ton for others. There are exceptions and those exceptions are a thing of beauty.As far as Dr. Anderson he is an eloquent speaker. But does he have a history of doing more than just speaking?

fukk outta here dude. Go check his resume, you lazy fast food mentality bum retard. Always typing nonsense and love to be spoon fed all the damn time smh.

These clowns have google at their fingertips, but he's too weak to use the fukking search engine. Don't preach to nobody cause you don't utilize simple free shyt that's right in your face.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
In what world is a competent Black Owned Business not being supported by Black People?

There are exceptions and those exceptions are a thing of beauty.
I had to throw that in there because I know that's a subject that gets dudes in their feelings. I understand trust me. Pound for pound we don't have the patience for ourselves we have for others. You'd be hard pressed to deny this. Pound for pound. Always some beautiful exceptions, however.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to throw that in there because I know that's a subject that gets dudes in their feelings. I understand trust me. Pound for pound we don't have the patience for ourselves we have for others. You'd be hard pressed to deny this. Pound for pound. Always some beautiful exceptions, however.

OK pound for pound dummy. Go use the search engine you homo.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlemagne: "What do you think about the conversation they're currently having on reparations?"

Dr. Claude: "Unfortunately most of the people trying to latch on to the reparation movement, don't know what the hell they're talking about. They're 'Johnny Come Lately' acclaim jumpers. They wanna jump in on the movement just get their name in the paper."
7Awd.gif

TALK THAT shyt CLAUDE :damn:

That would be the only thing you got from the interview. :mjpls:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
:mjlol: "Latinos are white".

:mjlol: Fax. That's what I been saying. They not your friends.

Fck them. We not their friends. We dont give a fck about none of these people. We all for black people. That's why latinos and everybody else be so jealous of black people. They was really tweeting out #OscarsSoBlack and saying sht like "What about latinos" when black people was the leads in movies. They beneath us

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If black people are really serious about politics, then using the AOC model is the only way out for now. Creating multiple money infused black superpacs and grooming future candidates promoting specific black agendas for the people.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
You got to pay attention. When we asked what can black people do and Dr. Anderson told him that white people got to redistribute the wealth and resources he hurried up and changed the subject. Notice how envy never said one bad thing about white people but he always wagging his finger at black people. Always on some what about black on black crime sht. Then he supported stop and frisk when he knew that 99% of black people was the targets of that. You gotta pay attention to realize who's a c00n or not

Envy works for a radio station owned by jews, not the RBG Network. Of course he’s gonna soft shoe it.
two constitutions

A. Since the Declaration of Independence in 1776, the U.S. has had two constitutions. The first, the Articles of Confederation, was established in 1781. The current Constitution was established in 1787.Aug 16, 2010

:ohhh:

you wanna read something wild, go get the anti-federalist papers that have the speeches and debates leading up to the convention. if you’re halfway intelligent it’ll answer in detail most every question you have about the founding of this nation.

half price books usually has em for under $5. get the federalist papers too

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
Envy works for a radio station owned by jews, not the RBG Network. Of course he’s gonna soft shoe it.

you wanna read something wild, go get the anti-federalist papers that have the speeches and debates leading up to the convention. if you’re halfway intelligent it’ll answer in detail most every question you have about the founding of this nation.

half price books usually has em for under $5. get the federalist papers too

But Charlemagne works at the same station and calls white people crackers and everything.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Our problem has always been a lack of trust for each other and a lack of support.

I see a lot of Mexican joints in New Orleans in the East as well as in the Kenner area. They support each other. I'm sure they have ups and downs doing it but it doesn't slow the support.

With us, the first time there is a 'down' that's a wrap. We have very little patience for each other. But have a ton for others. There are exceptions and those exceptions are a thing of beauty.

As far as Dr. Anderson he is an eloquent speaker. But does he have a history of doing more than just speaking?

He tried a few years ago. He was trying to spearhead a black initiative for an all black business district in the downtown of Detroit but it got shut down (a BLACK WOMAN led the charge to get it dismissed and called it “racist”:gucci:)

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
He tried a few years ago. He was trying to spearhead a black initiative for an all black business district in the downtown of Detroit but it got shut down (a BLACK WOMAN led the charge to get it dismissed and called it “racist”:gucci:)

She did wut? :mjtf:

You have to have the link for that. :feedme: