Dr. Claud Anderson on Breakfast Club

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
good interview, but it's a shame the man is still explaining step 1. that showed by the way he fake acted like charlemagne was some kinda brilliant thinker.

he's right about the conditions in germany too. i've read hitler's book.

this was why marcus garvey was preaching about leaving america. he saw the day coming when there would be a struggle for resources and knew that those at the bottom with no power would be exterminated. huey p. newton spoke of the same, and so have plenty of white people. william cooper was one of the first who i remember writing about "useless eaters" in behold a pale horse. and garvey also knew the white people were working on ways to scientifically kill us off en masse, and once they'd perfected that it would be a wrap.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Started out as Jitneys.

vrbus1912.jpg

The black jitney owners got together and created the Safe Bus Company.
Founders in the image below.

8luyzsg.png

Hairston is my 1st cousin, thrice removed.

Short vid on the Safe Bus Company

We might be fam. My grandma is a Hairston, and I’m from Winston

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I hear both sides in this thread and I come to the conclusion that we all make mistakes and to dismiss someone who is CLEARLY promoting black economics and upward mobility for blacks is a plus. We can critique his accomplishments or lack thereof all day, but most have yet to make a move in the right direction (besides criticizing someone else).

Knowledge of self first and foremost.

Daps
We might be fam. My grandma is a Hairston, and I’m from Winston

I'm from shytty ass Lumberton originally. My maternal great-grandmother was a Love (I think her father was originally from Lakeview, SC) and I think her mother or her mother's mother was a Hairston. I have to ask my great uncle to be sure if I see him later in the day when I go down to visit my parents.

She passed when I was around five but I remember her well. Wasn't none of that hanging around when grown folks are talking shyt. Adult company came by, the kids had to go outside, rain, sleet or snow. Cold? Lean up next to the warmed bricks where the fireplace was. Raining? Take you ass and chill under that magnolia tree that blocks out the rain. Great thing about her house is that she had pear trees in the front yard and blueberries bushes and grape vines in the back.

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I'm from shytty ass Lumberton originally. My maternal great-grandmother was a Love (I think her father was originally from Lakeview, SC) and I think her mother or her mother's mother was a Hairston. I have to ask my great uncle to be sure if I see him later in the day when I go down to visit my parents.

She passed when I was around five but I remember her well. Wasn't none of that hanging around when grown folks are talking shyt. Adult company came by, the kids had to go outside, rain, sleet or snow. Cold? Lean up next to the warmed bricks where the fireplace was. Raining? Take you ass and chill under that willow tree that blocks out the rain. Great thing about her house is that she had pear trees in the front yard and blueberries bushes and grape vines in the back.
My mama is from Lumberton, and her mother, my grandma still lives there. My grandpa on my daddy’s side come from the city over, Fairmont NC and still live out there. My grandma, on my daddy’s side are Hairston’s. Majority of them are from the Winston area, and still live around that way. I’ve found out that a lot of the Hairston’s out that way are family. PJ Hairston, the former Tarheel and NBA player, is a far removed cousin of mine.

You’re spot on about how it was when grown folks was talking. I had to leave the room, and either go to another room or go outside.

Daps
I didn't realize Dr. Claude Anderson could pass for white when he was younger
_Dr__Anderson_50_.jpg

How?

What part of America are y'all cats from? Y'all never seen high yella black folks before? He ain't foolin one white person on this planet looking like that.

This is what a black person that can pass for white looks like. He had two black parents too.

white.jpeg

Walter White of the NAACP. He passed as white in the South in order to properly investigate lynchings and riots when white folks barred black folks, who were reporters/investigators on fact finding missions.

White when he was an investigator for the NAACP when he first joined.

220px-Walter_F_White.jpg

Walter Francis White - Wikipedia