Dr. Claud Anderson on Breakfast Club

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Powernomics is outdated. Nobody tells illegal immigrants and LGBTQ they have to establish an economic base before they can get political capital in Amerikkka. How many centuries will it take native blacks to accumilate enough wealth to compete with super pacs. $100M aint shyt to the Koch brothers.

It’s why his fish business didn’t go as planned. You’re trying to sell something to a group who clearly can’t afford it on a consistent basis.

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
How?

What part of America are y'all cats from? Y'all never seen high yella black folks before? He ain't foolin one white person on this planet looking like that.

This is what a black person that can pass for white looks like. He had two black parents too.

white.jpeg

Walter White of the NAACP. He passed as white in the South in order to properly investigate lynchings and riots when white folks barred black folks, who were reporters/investigators on fact finding missions.

White when he was an investigator for the NAACP when he first joined.

220px-Walter_F_White.jpg

Walter Francis White - Wikipedia

Those pictures are in black and white breh

Daps
Those pictures are in black and white breh

Better? White with his second wife, Poppy Cannon, who was a white South African.

rtb1X9y.jpg

=====

Which one of these is white (no trickery on my part)? Don't cheat and use Google Image Search.

0GpZbbx.png

wOmCfPV.jpg

GhCjNhL.jpg

=====

White with President Truman and former First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt.

0tBDUaw.jpg

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood

I HOPE PPL STILL ARENT FOLLOWING THOSE CLOWNS.

:devil:
:evil:

Its like.. for anyone to preach knowledge..they have to have a spotless past?
No one is saying this man is a diety.. but if you are black and dont agree with a lot of shyt he said in this interview then you need to look yourself in the mirror..
It's like that line Chapelle had in his Netflix special .. if you do anything wrong at any point in life.. we goin dig the shyt up and say .."you ain't shyt"...

Daps
Where's his parents?

This is the best I can get. Both of his parents are on his left. Those are his sisters and brothers. His parents were born slaves. His father was a mail carrier when he grew up as a child in Atlanta. His maternal great-grandfather was President William Henry Harrison who raped and produced children with his slaves.

walter-whites-family.jpg

Q6LuU3p.png

Daps
You sure they're black?

Yes, I'm sure.

My great grandfather (my mother's mother father) was just as light complexion as Mr. White with blond hair when he was a boy. My great grandmother, that I described earlier, was the darkest complexioned black person I've seen not on the continent. He went out of his way to find the darkest black women he could find to marry after his first marriage fell apart. Even still, my grandmother, aunts, and uncles came in different colors from dark to damn near white. Two of my grandmother's siblings are still alive (I'm in my mid 40s). My grandmother was the lightest out of the children to survive to adulthood. She had a younger brother, who died from tuberculosis @ 12, that had blond hair and blue eyes.

This is my great-grandfather on my biological father's side of the family. He was about 65 in this picture ('44/'45). He was born in 1880.

Y4d8AYv.jpg

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tone and Yvette are livid that Boyce Tariq Claude and others get more media coverage than they do.Tone was begging for a blue check last week.They don’t know how to lead and are desperate to be relevant to masses.

They are baiting TN to get more attention for themselves and it ain't gonna work this time. Only lgbtq idiots, fake feminists and old ass about to die people follow them now. Their vote democrat down ballot crap isn't moving the people, so they are pissed right now.