Dr. Claud Anderson on Breakfast Club

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
But Charlemagne works at the same station and calls white people crackers and everything.

you're absolutely right, but we have to understand charlemagne is really regarded as a clown. plus he had the show with the jew where the jew spoke his mind and charlemagne had to sit and take it. so it looks alright to have charlemagne play that role on the breakfast club, especially as envy doesn't. and it's still not all that threatening from charlemagne. he didn't ask kamala or umar any real questions. but then again i wouldn't expect him to. the jew gave him his platform too.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Had to listen to it again. This is my first time listening to him like that, and I really enjoyed it and walked away filling like I learned quite a bit.

I agree with him on integration. My father used to say the same when I was a kid, and still feels the same.

I agree that it’s time for us to make our move, as the future looks bleak for us as a group. Him stating that it’s been time to focus solely on us is music to my ears.

I also agree with him on removing “African” from our ethnic identifier. My father has felt the same on that, since I can remember conversations we had centered on this topic as a youth. Makes sense with us being from Winston Salem. I shared this interview with my pop, and he brought up the black community of Winston, and verified everything Dr Anderson said.

Daps

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
you're absolutely right, but we have to understand charlemagne is really regarded as a clown. plus he had the show with the jew where the jew spoke his mind and charlemagne had to sit and take it. so it looks alright to have charlemagne play that role on the breakfast club, especially as envy doesn't. and it's still not all that threatening from charlemagne. he didn't ask kamala or umar any real questions. but then again i wouldn't expect him to. the jew gave him his platform too.

White ppl be mad as fck about him constantly talking sht about white ppl and calling them crackers. They care. And a whole lot too. Envy chooses to be a c00n on his own not because his boss restricts him from going too hard because Charlemagne call white people crackers every morning. In a room full of white people recording him. It's crazy how he treat white people right there on the radio daily

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

I don’t rock w/Claude Anderson. And it’s not even about his business failing, it’s the way he went about his dealings with a black owned bank.

My posts and statements are all documented on here, by all means pull that up too, I stand by all of it. :coffee:

But as you see unlike Yvette and Umar haters, I don’t run up in threads of people I don’t like just BC others do, that’s called being an adult. :umad:

Daps
had no idea they were packing with a completely black-owned fleet of 500+ buses. breh dropped some knowledge

boss moves

Started out as Jitneys.

vrbus1912.jpg

The black jitney owners got together and created the Safe Bus Company.
Founders in the image below.

8luyzsg.png

Hairston is my 1st cousin, thrice removed.

Short vid on the Safe Bus Company

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t rock w/Claude Anderson. And it’s not even about his business failing, it’s the way he went about his dealings with a black owned bank.

My posts and statements are all documented on here, by all means pull that up too, I stand by all of it. :coffee:

But as you see unlike Yvette and Umar haters, I don’t run up in threads of people I don’t like just BC others do, that’s called being an adult:umad:

But you on a bunch of losers buttholes so much. Anderson did stuff without the internet. These useless degenerates you worship all the time are always fukking up, despite having the most powerful tool known to man in human history at their disposal. Make that make sense MF smh.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
But you on a bunch of losers buttholes so much. Anderson did stuff without the internet. These useless degenerates you worship all the time are always fukking up, despite having the most powerful tool known to man in human history at their disposal. Make that make sense MF smh.

Laptie your remulons or moons won’t shimmdrop :wtb:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Laptie your remulons or moons won’t shimmdrop :wtb:

Don't post your usual deflecting dumb trash. Your lovers are still screwing shyt up with computers in their hands lol. Could you imagine anderson and many others having such a great invaluable resource like the web and still fukking up by being complainers/e-beggars.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show us the books the walrus, elmo and mushmouth have written. Even TN has numerous books out there for the people. Constantly whining just to get donations on social media is nonsense and I will never support those pathetic losers in life.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Don't post your usual deflecting dumb trash. Your lovers are still screwing shyt up with computers in their hands lol. Could you imagine anderson and many others having such a great invaluable resource like the web and still fukking up by being complainers/e-beggars.
Dubbleplups and grooblecracks sir :ooh: