Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk ELMO BART SIMPSON AND MUSHMOUTH ESTHER ROLLE NECK

EMpcYa_WsAEtEr4

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
I wish they would all shut the fukk up and get back to the work. Yvette and Tone included...I was riding w/ them at first because Tariq flip flops and be on bullshyt. However, they antagonize those who have opposite view points instead of just standing on their square. I agree, reparations should be top priority but that doesn’t mean we can’t at least try to practice group economics. Even if that means ADOS is broke as a collective, we’ll have that disposition of practicing group economics first

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish they would all shut the fukk up and get back to the work. Yvette and Tone included...I was riding w/ them at first because Tariq flip flops and be on bullshyt. However, they antagonize those who have opposite view points instead of just standing on their square. I agree, reparations should be top priority but that doesn’t mean we can’t at least try to practice group economics. Even if that means ADOS is broke as a collective, we’ll have that disposition of practicing group economics first

Shut the fukk up dude, you are slow as fukk. Just follow your bums, cast your garbage vote and then get the fukk out of our face. Many of us aint broke like you, so stop all your fake comfort bs. Also, the useless so called "data" you always hide behind was provided by the same wicked devils you are demanding reparations from. You better start pooling your own paper as a group to create opportunities and stop bullshytting around begging the govt for miracles, you lame goofballs.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up dude, you are slow as fukk. Just follow your bums, cast your garbage vote and then get the fukk out of our face. Many of us aint broke like you, so stop all your fake comfort bs. Also, the useless so called "data" you always hide behind was provided by the same wicked devils you are demanding reparations from. You better start pooling your own paper as a group to create opportunities and stop bullshytting around begging the govt for miracles, you lame goofballs.

I follow you on this.. black people got money.. We just don't know what to do with it when we get it..