Dr c00nmar says black men are to blame for the BBL epidemic.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yes on the validation part to some extent.

However let's make sure we're specific because the majority of women who get PS such as BBL, tummy tucks, lipo etc are moms trying to be happy with their bodies back after child birth. And the majority of those procedures are not dramatic.

So I'm going to assume you mean the overly dramatic results that come from 2 and 3 different BBL procedures. So that's who I'm referring to.

Those women do it for money. I think you would be very very shocked about what men are willing to give for a life size sex doll.

The woman who are getting super dramatic results are doing it for money. I would say women who are doing it just for the hell of it are in the minority which is why you mostly on see it on social media.

Truth be told a lot of those women who do it are gay believe it or not.
Nah, I know how much they’re willing to shell out for a real life blow up doll. What I’m saying is majority of those chicks still aren’t making a crazy bag.

Like, there aren’t thaaaat many Draya Michelle, Bria Myles, Bernice Burgos chicks getting consistent long money for 15+ years where they’re going to be comfortable financially after the looks fade.

And this is no shade- people are free to get it how they live. But most of the women with obvious BBLs aren’t having their lifestyles bankrolled by some mystery black millionaire…

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Y'all hyper focused on BBLS, but ignore the other 3-5 things he named that we as men promote

If the white beauty standards had black women trying to be skinny, straightening their hair, going blond and trying to downplay their black features, then the celebration of those black features and black beauty standards they copy now ain't much different. They stopped worrying about white standards and looked for ours.. And in the MEDIUMS (like he said) that they would see from us are all thick, big butt, big titty, IG hoe looks

We can't deny that. Who's fault? The women for following or the men for promoting.. Who gives a fukk.. WE brought this upon ourselves.
:wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikka what:dead:

Post a pic if you can. I cannot believe this:mjlol:
Son im dead ass. I don't be walking around taking random pics of older women but trust me. Lol. I remember this woman I was helpig who was like 62 with a BBL and her new husband was like 39. Lol. shyt is wild. To blame.us is insane. The shyt is literally called a Brazilian Butt Lift. And most of these chick's go to DR to get the work done. But it's black men's fault? Make it make sense.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Y'all hyper focused on BBLS, but ignore the other 3-5 things he named that we as men promote

If the white beauty standards had black women trying to be skinny, straightening their hair, going blond and trying to downplay their black features, then the celebration of those black features and black beauty standards they copy now ain't much different. They stopped worrying about white standards and looked for ours.. And in the MEDIUMS (like he said) that they would see from us are all thick, big butt, big titty, IG hoe looks

We can't deny that. Who's fault? The women for following or the men for promoting.. Who gives a fukk.. WE brought this upon ourselves.
nikka WE ain't bring shyt. That's like saying it's our fault white bytches wanted bigger titties and got breast implants. Yes. As black men we have always celebrated the black woman form. When other races would shyt on their women for being a little thicker. Us celebrating our women's curves ain't a bad thing. And it DEF ain't our fault for women going and getting work done on themselves. That's retarded. I guess we not supposed to promote our own women's shapes because of the fear other people gonna wanna go under the knife? Like Paul Mooney said. Everybody wanna be a nikka but nobody wanna be a nikka. We get blamed for every fukking thing at this point.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cause we aren't the fukking cause. Lol. nikka more Hispanic chick's got a BBL than anyone. I live in the BX I seen 60 year old Dominican women with BBLs.

I mean this with all due respect. But theres nobody more thirsty for Dominicans than new york nikkas:mjlol:

So those 60 year old dominicans probably getting BBLs because new york dudes 20 years her junior,ready to scoop her up just to say "I got me one:mjgrin:"

Of course im assuming,but your also acting as if dominicans in the bx couldnt possibly be into nikkas. But latina women arent our responsibility,so lets stay on topic. Black men are why black women are obsessed with their asses. Can you imagine being that self aware and self conscience about a body part? This is the programming weve put our women under ,by overly sexualiaziation of the black womans image:respect:

I'm so tired of us (black men) getting blamed for everything.

Well get your stamina up if your tired,because the coddling is over. We turning boys to men in 2024:respect:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I mean this with all due respect. But theres nobody more thirsty for Dominicans than new york nikkas:mjlol:

So those 60 year old dominicans probably getting BBLs because new york dudes 20 years her junior,ready to scoop her up just to say "I got me one:mjgrin:"

Of course im assuming,but your also acting as if dominicans in the bx couldnt possibly be into nikkas. But latina women arent our responsibility,so lets stay on topic. Black men are why black women are obsessed with their asses. Can you imagine being that self aware and self conscience about a body part? This is the programming weve put our women under ,by overly sexualiaziation of the black womans image:respect:

Well get your stamina up if your tired,because the coddling is over. We turning boys to men in 2024:respect:
Yea cause the DOMINICAN nikkas they be with is black New York nikkas right? Contrary to belief. Alot of Dominican chick's don't even fukk wit black nikkas like that. They rather date other Spanish nikkas. A Rican chick would be quicker to date a black nikka than a Dominican one.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Man, shut the f*ck up

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea cause the DOMINICAN nikkas they be with is black New York nikkas right? Contrary to belief. Alot of Dominican chick's don't even fukk wit black nikkas like that. They rather date other Spanish nikkas. A Rican chick would be quicker to date a black nikka than a Dominican one.

Well your scenario is anedoctal anyway. I live in Atlanta and more latinas do not have BBLs than black women. See how that works:pachaha:.

So if you want to blame the latino men for the rise of BBLs in New York fine. But last I checked New York nikkas werent wearing white jeans and listening to Raggaeton around the clock. So whos taking ques from who:respect:?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I domt know a single black man that said "Yeah baby you need to get a fake ass and some fake tiddies."

I domt know a single black man that thinks those thot eye brows are attractive and ever told a woman to put collagen in her fukkin lips.

According to women they do all that shyt 4 themselves