Dr c00nmar says black men are to blame for the BBL epidemic.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Lemme correct your uppity Boujee self, SIMPS in (Southern) Rap music put the Strip Club Culture to the mainstream.
And the other regions should’ve stomped that shyt out. Because now it’s mainstream and NO ONE STOPPED IT.

My point ultimately stands.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I agree partially. Hiphop put strippers and their bodies on pedestals. But the women themselves will say they dont do it for men so which one is it?

Also black men arent marrying and settling down with these women so you cant say we actually want this shyt
That’s the connection ladies aren’t making because they are so focused on the short term attention the BBL chicks get on social media.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Resources and validation.

Majority of the ladies who get the procedure aren’t getting lots of $ from these dudes. The temporary sexual attention is enough for a lot of women.
Yes on the validation part to some extent.

However let's make sure we're specific because the majority of women who get PS such as BBL, tummy tucks, lipo etc are moms trying to be happy with their bodies back after child birth. And the majority of those procedures are not dramatic.

So I'm going to assume you mean the overly dramatic results that come from 2 and 3 different BBL procedures. So that's who I'm referring to.

Those women do it for money. I think you would be very very shocked about what men are willing to give for a life size sex doll.

The woman who are getting super dramatic results are doing it for money. I would say women who are doing it just for the hell of it are in the minority which is why you mostly on see it on social media.

Truth be told a lot of those women who do it are gay believe it or not.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Yes on the validation part to some extent.

However let's make sure we're specific because the majority of women who get PS such as BBL, tummy tucks, lipo etc are moms trying to be happy with their bodies back after child birth. And the majority of those procedures are not dramatic.

So I'm going to assume you mean the overly dramatic results that come from 2 and 3 different BBL procedures. So that's who I'm referring to.

Those women do it for money. I think you would be very very shocked about what men are willing to give for a life size sex doll.

The woman who are getting super dramatic results are doing it for money. I would say women who are doing it just for the hell of it are in the minority which is why you mostly on see it on social media.

Truth be told a lot of those women who do it are gay believe it or not.
No, I believe this. I know some dancers that got HORRIBLE looking BBLs and they only mess with studs. They have simps all over them but complain about studs treating them bad all the time. Simp dudes thinking they got a chance but those women self esteem so low they wouldn't be able to handle a stable relationship let alone being worshipped.

The thing that's worse about one of them is I tried to shoot my shot before she got the BBL because she was slim and petite and now looks like a cartoon :scust:

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
One minute he's The Coli's hero, the next minute he is a c00n. I asked this yesterday and got no response; why is it that nobody can ever point out our faults? Do we truly believe that we are perfect from all angles and have NOTHING to improve on, as a whole?
Oh please negro, we get criticism the most out any demographic. Don't rewrite reality

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
When I step back and think about it, I agree somewhat. Let me explain…

While I don’t think black men are SOLEY at fault for it, we contribute to it in a major way. I am not absolving the women, but they shape themselves after what gets the attention/gaze

Women are looking for an edge, a comparative advantage, a competitive and financial advantage. Many, if not most, believe that they can manipulate men through the weaknesses of his reproductive system. And as a result, they will do anything to maximize that advantage. What they don't realize is two things.

First that many men find that sort of thing ridiculous, if not repulsive.

Second that even if they managed to gather that attention, that attention is not worth much.

So even more guys want to break their backs. Putting it on a dude rarely secures the bag.

In LSA terms, the lite brites, 'lattos, and exoticals get the "same black men". The same men that are cheap, that abuse them, that cheat on them.

Incidentally, they're all chasing the same type of NFL and NBA baller/ rapper/ singer/ actor, but no one should ever point that out... Even when dude ain't rich and famous, it's the pretty boys, jocks, and cats with a good rap and nothing else.

They all want the guy with options, but don't want him to exercise them..

And guys that don't fit the mold, that will PAWG or be a passport bro - guys that they never wanted - they gotta take shots at him too.

So I understand what you're saying, that women have fake eyelashes, hair, nails, breasts, butts, heels, tight clothing and etc to attract men to attract men. That men are attracted by these things.

But this is all about her trading her looks for wealth, status, and good behavior from a small percentage of men.

She's playing a stupid game to get a stupid prize.

I have zero sympathy for guys that marry single mother strippers. I have zero sympathy for chicks chasing celebs or getting pregnant by bums.

Umar, on the other hand, is totally okay with that. I've seen him in person go off on unnatural hair, but then backpedal when a female brought up blind highlights.