Dr c00nmar says black men are to blame for the BBL epidemic.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
At what point do we start allowing adults to be adults and own it when they make adult decisions?

Why do we keep taking this “it takes a village” ass approach when it comes to grown folks?

There’s a thread on here about a breh who had leg lengthening surgery because he was insecure about his height and wanted to be six feet tall.

Let’s be real, in comparison to other groups of women black women put way more significance on height when looking for a mate.

I don’t remember seeing anyone in that thread blaming black women or the black community as a whole for a grown ass man choosing to undergo a life changing procedure.

If a dumb ass adult wants to make dumb ass decisions for vanity’s sake, that’s on them.

It’s not my place or my responsibility as an adult to try and dictate what other adults do with their bodies, so as long as it doesn’t affect me.
I didn't say any of that

I stated what lead to the current state. Didn't even say it was all on black men for it. But are we fukking kidding ourselves? Who else promotes the type of women we seeing but us? Other wanna be hood fake ass white broads.. That's about it

Now we can give a fukk or not. But lets stop acting like it came out of thin air. We covet what we see

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Did we promote our women's shape with any class or did we have them half naked pouring liquor on them or twerking at the strip club? Is this how the white man promotes his women? Asians? Middle Easterners? Not unless they doing their blackface version of our music. But on the whole, they ain't going for that shyt.

Again... Lets stop fooling ourselves

I also said who gives a fukk who's fault it is. I didn't attach blame to either but everybody's hands are dirty
nikka wtf that gotta do with a BBL? Honestly. What ur talking about is a whole different argument. Not to mention. Now that more women are in the game and taking over. The ratchetness went up x a trillion. bytches is twerking at the Grammys. Talking about WAP is empowerment. I guess that's our fault too huh?

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I didn't say any of that

I stated what lead to the current state. Didn't even say it was all on black men for it. But are we fukking kidding ourselves? Who else promotes the type of women we seeing but us? Other wanna be hood fake ass white broads.. That's about it

Now we can give a fukk or not. But lets stop acting like it came out of thin air. We covet what we see
Again, this all STILL boils down to individual choices and a sense of discernment.

I am not responsible for what rappers and entertainers promote through their music and the media.

If black women actually paid attention to men who don’t fit that mold, they’d realize that the average black man does not find that look to be attractive at all.

But because they’re judging black male masculinity through the eyes of sambo ass entertainers, this is what we get.

Ain’t no “we” or “us” in this my guy.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Again, this all STILL boils down to individual choices and a sense of discernment.

I am not responsible for what rappers and entertainers promote through their music and the media.

If black women actually paid attention to men who don’t fit that mold, they’d realize that the average black man does not find that look to be attractive at all.

But because they’re judging black male masculinity through the eyes of sambo ass entertainers, this is what we get.

Don Demarcooooo!!!

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

ulZLRG.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
All the rappers rap about wanting thick women with fat asses. I’m sure that has influenced some women to want to get BBLs.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No one should be that impressionable. Especially so called adults.
Kids are very impressionable. Listen to rap music.

Adults are very impressionable as well. I mean look how people follow trends that are made popular by musicians and famous people. Lol.

There are studies talking about how damaging social media is for kids and adults so only this website act surprised when people follow trends lol.

Look at the travel habits of Black people. Everyone was going to Tulum because it was popular on social media back during the pandemic and then everyone was trying to go to Dubai and now everyone’s trying to go to Ghana.

People are impressionable.

Mank1nd

Rookie
Daps
Who's to blame for why black men like big booty and big breasted women? Is it that we gotta like small booties and small tiddies to make women feel for more appreciative for what they have? So essentially black men are responsible for black women self-esteem? Does this work the other way around and if so, what are women doing to help?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Who's to blame for why black men like big booty and big breasted women? Is it that we gotta like small booties and small tiddies to make women feel for more appreciative for what they have? So essentially black men are responsible for black women self-esteem? Does this work the other way around and if so, what are women doing to help?
:russ:I’m saying if black men in mass numbers put their lives at risk. Getting height, hairline, abs, and meat surgery. Is it right to blame black women for that, or those brothas low self esteem?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
This is dumb as fukk.

BBLs are to most men, what that roided up bodybuilder physique is to most women.

The average man is not interested in being with a woman with exaggerated body proportions, much like how the average woman is not interested in being with a dude who looks like a roided up bodybuilder.
Great comparison