Dr c00nmar says black men are to blame for the BBL epidemic.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Well your scenario is anedoctal anyway. I live in Atlanta and more latinas do not have BBLs than black women. See how that works:pachaha:.

So if you want to blame the latino men for the rise of BBLs in New York fine. But last I checked New York nikkas werent wearing white jeans and listening to Raggaeton around the clock. So whos taking ques from who:respect:?
I dont even know what u tryna say. Number 1. There's FAR more Dominican women in NYC than in ATL. Number 2. Ask where them black women in ATL went to go get they shyt done. 90% gonna say DR. And also. U speaking on NY. U not from here. I have lived here my whole life. So my "anecdotal evidence" is FAR more accurate to what's going on in my city than whatever u saying. Regardless. For us to get blamed for the influx of BBL's is asinine.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Now Dr. Umar is a c00n...gotta LOVE the Coli :russ:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Y'all hyper focused on BBLS, but ignore the other 3-5 things he named that we as men promote

If the white beauty standards had black women trying to be skinny, straightening their hair, going blond and trying to downplay their black features, then the celebration of those black features and black beauty standards they copy now ain't much different. They stopped worrying about white standards and looked for ours.. And in the MEDIUMS (like he said) that they would see from us are all thick, big butt, big titty, IG hoe looks

We can't deny that. Who's fault? The women for following or the men for promoting.. Who gives a fukk.. WE brought this upon ourselves.
If you dont cut this shyt out playa :pachaha:

Yeah black men aint strong enough to make black women stop getting BBLs, black men are weak........................ fukking hilarious.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I dont even know what u tryna say. Number 1. There's FAR more Dominican women in NYC than in ATL. Number 2. Ask where them black women in ATL went to go get they shyt done. 90% gonna say DR. And also. U speaking on NY. U not from here. I have lived here my whole life. So my "anecdotal evidence" is FAR more accurate to what's going on in my city than whatever u saying. Regardless. For us to get blamed for the influx of BBL's is asinine.
My nikka, I had that goofy ass nikka on ignore for some time now. That nikka was saying so much outlandish shyt even my ignorant ass couldn't take it no more. Nothing like a dumb nikka who is absolutely wrong all the fukking time lmaooo.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
He makes a point but leaves out critical context. Blacks are the face of hip hop but don't control what goes out although social media has made some changes to it. Our biggest mistake was accepting all the fyckery that came out. I remember see fights in nightclubs shortly after songs like Tear the Club Up by Three-Six. That level of accepting fyckery has been a problem.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It amazes me that Umar is speaking on this. It amazes me that he has a platform at all to speak

He has been SCAMMING the black community since 2009 and has had zero results.
Funny shyt is, nikkas like him are the worst. nikkas be having kids all over the place with multiple baby mamas. And dont take care none of them. But people take them serious because he has a way with words.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Funny shyt is, nikkas like him are the worst. nikkas be having kids all over the place with multiple baby mamas. And dont take care none of them. But people take them serious because he has a way with words.
Your right. That’s all it is. Nobody can say that Umar is not intelligent, charismatic, hilarious & a good speaker

He is all of the above. He is also a scammer, deadbeat, hypocrite, and liar.

He literally is a deadbeat dad, tricked off donation money with a stripper, and lies about the school.

The crazy thing is if he did not willingly tie himself to this school scam he would make tons of money just eating off of social media, tours, and speaking engagements. He did not NEED this school to make money

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Y'all hyper focused on BBLS, but ignore the other 3-5 things he named that we as men promote

If the white beauty standards had black women trying to be skinny, straightening their hair, going blond and trying to downplay their black features, then the celebration of those black features and black beauty standards they copy now ain't much different. They stopped worrying about white standards and looked for ours.. And in the MEDIUMS (like he said) that they would see from us are all thick, big butt, big titty, IG hoe looks

We can't deny that. Who's fault? The women for following or the men for promoting.. Who gives a fukk.. WE brought this upon ourselves.
At what point do we start allowing adults to be adults and own it when they make adult decisions?

Why do we keep taking this “it takes a village” ass approach when it comes to grown folks?

There’s a thread on here about a breh who had leg lengthening surgery because he was insecure about his height and wanted to be six feet tall.

Let’s be real, in comparison to other groups of women black women put way more significance on height when looking for a mate.

I don’t remember seeing anyone in that thread blaming black women or the black community as a whole for a grown ass man choosing to undergo a life changing procedure.

If a dumb ass adult wants to make dumb ass decisions for vanity’s sake, that’s on them.

It’s not my place or my responsibility as an adult to try and dictate what other adults do with their bodies, so as long as it doesn’t affect me.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Yall ever open up a pawg thread here and she got no ass? :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
nikka WE ain't bring shyt. That's like saying it's our fault white bytches wanted bigger titties and got breast implants. Yes. As black men we have always celebrated the black woman form. When other races would shyt on their women for being a little thicker. Us celebrating our women's curves ain't a bad thing. And it DEF ain't our fault for women going and getting work done on themselves. That's retarded. I guess we not supposed to promote our own women's shapes because of the fear other people gonna wanna go under the knife? Like Paul Mooney said. Everybody wanna be a nikka but nobody wanna be a nikka. We get blamed for every fukking thing at this point.
Did we promote our women's shape with any class or did we have them half naked pouring liquor on them or twerking at the strip club? Is this how the white man promotes his women? Asians? Middle Easterners? Not unless they doing their blackface version of our music. But on the whole, they ain't going for that shyt.

Again... Lets stop fooling ourselves

I also said who gives a fukk who's fault it is. I didn't attach blame to either but everybody's hands are dirty