Dr c00nmar says black men are to blame for the BBL epidemic.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
It’s sad that black women are bashed for these procedures when you go to Colombia or Brazil and it’s a way of life. Of course, we are all talking about the cartoons mostly and not the subtle ones.

The hip hop/stripper culture got these low self esteem females thinking getting a donk with make them happy.

Let’s say you are sure of your self worth. You are doing it to attract more men so you can have a higher percentage of getting a “HVM” that may be a life partner.

Strippers do it for more money and studs who like smacking that fake shyt while hitting them with the strap.

Some women do it to look better in jeans. Not necessarily for men but for them.

To each her/they own.
:manny:
I have a 4 and 1 year old. I hope myself and Wife model self worth/esteem. I also hope we speak about all topics and have an open discussion. At the end of the day, daddy’s opinion is just that. You have to be objective, discerning, and critically think on what is this world and what’s right for you.

2040 75% of women will probably have some augmentation to their bodies. Incels and regular men alike will be smashing dolls with VR giving them exactly what they want. Men just want to bust nuts.
giphy.gif

Women will be smashing each other. Women want the warm body and emotional connection. I’m glad I’m out the game.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
One minute he's The Coli's hero, the next minute he is a c00n. I asked this yesterday and got no response; why is it that nobody can ever point out our faults? Do we truly believe that we are perfect from all angles and have NOTHING to improve on, as a whole?
Cause we aren't the fukking cause. Lol. nikka more Hispanic chick's got a BBL than anyone. I live in the BX I seen 60 year old Dominican women with BBLs.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I see some of y'all pick & choose when you agree with this dude.

Entertainers, comedians, youtubers and podcasters are the 4 horsemen for the average geek with no social or intellectual versatility.

Motherfukkers a deadbeat father that’s been swindling money for over a decade. Tf would I ever care comes out of his suckhole about anything

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This is the same dude who said he blames professional black men for conditions in the hood more than black criminals. I don't take him any more seriously than Oswald Bates. Everyone knows he's just a court jester at this point, so it's whatever.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
One minute it's "black men have no standards and will screw anything",

The next minute, our unrealistic standards and preferences are forcing women to get BBLs and other dangerous surgeries

:mjlol:
That’s a very good point.

:patrice:

Umar better work on his Brazilian Portuguese if he wants to point a finger at someone

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Same dude who said educated professional black men is the reason the hoods are fukked up because they didn’t return..

No those same professional black men in the 80s up to today was young men working at retail/fast food/warehouse , etc etc spots trying to save money to go to college and it was the hood nikkas who was laughing at them because they was working at those spots and not in the streets hustling to get the quick cash, cars, girls, clothes….. it was also those same hood bytches who laughed at the brothers working at those fast food/retail spots and wouldn’t give a brother a chance because he wasn’t in the streets or clubs every night

Then u fast forward years later those same hood nikkas are dead, in jail, shackin up at some old ho house and the bytch got like 2 or 3 kids running on kendra g talking about she need a high value man

FOH umar

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:This is a self esteem and an accountability issue. If sistas think they have to get two bowling balls of flesh. On their behinds to attract the average black man they’re wrong. Because there's plenty of bruhs who’s breaking their necks. For flat booty Tasha who works a warehouse job lol.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Y'all hyper focused on BBLS, but ignore the other 3-5 things he named that we as men promote

If the white beauty standards had black women trying to be skinny, straightening their hair, going blond and trying to downplay their black features, then the celebration of those black features and black beauty standards they copy now ain't much different. They stopped worrying about white standards and looked for ours.. And in the MEDIUMS (like he said) that they would see from us are all thick, big butt, big titty, IG hoe looks

We can't deny that. Who's fault? The women for following or the men for promoting.. Who gives a fukk.. WE brought this upon ourselves.