Dozens of Formula 1 race car girls are out of a job due to feminist complaints

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Football is the GOAT sport with the GOAT fans/stadium atmosphere so it doesn't really need it. :yeshrug:

But that being said, there is one Premier League club that makes use of cheerleaders
nintchdbpict000381679523.jpg
Well the owners of Crystal Palace are Americans, so it makes sense they would be an American tradition over to England

Lesfilles

Pro
Daps
Firstly, being an F1 grid girl is a once off gig. They only work during the raceweek when F1 rolls into whatever country they're from :comeon:.

Secondly, there are other race series besides F1 and Nascar (:scust:)

Thirdly, most of them are models, so they're always searching for new gigs. It's part of the job

LOL I don't know anything about grid-girls...can barely name a F1 driver that's not Lewis Hamilton....I'm just typing...don't mind me; I'm only going off what they're saying...they were acting like legit livelihoods were at stake so that's how I responded.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It's more for the benefit of the fans attending the event than the fans watching on TV. It's a sideshow, so you're right that no one is watching the sport or event to see those women, but it does add to the atmosphere. Just like the guy balancing chairs on his chin and the t-shirt cannon during timeouts. :ld:
Welp, somebdy beat me to it...

Creasy

Pro
Daps
Yeah but....if that's what they want to do, what business of it is anyone else? I mean, it's 2018, if they wanted to be brain surgeons they could be, but that's not what they wanted so it's not what they're doing. They wanted an easy job where they could coast off their looks and they got one ,there isn't anything wrong with that. Some people aren't meant for the office life or retail life. I thought the point of feminism is that women aren't supposed to be shamed for their individual choice, be it working in corporate and wearing a pantsuit or working in retail or working in the 'glamour/show' business and wearing next to nothing...these same feminist argue about women getting shamed for wearing what they want to wear and then turn around and shame women for wearing outfits they choose to wear by nature of their profession.

For every girl doing something like "Grid-girl", there's is a girl trying to become a doctor, lawyer, engineer so I don't get that argument; women have been aspiring for years to be more than housewives and eye-candy secretaries, and have made sure legislation goes through that allows them to reach those goals/dream....at the end of the day though, there are always going to be those girls who rather leverage their looks.

Having images of grid girls sends a false message though. See it like this, people get information and matter induced into them subconsciously, a mere image has effect, whether you are instantly aware of it or not, the constant portrayal of an image will leave an even larger mark in your subconscious which then grows and evolves adaptable in certain situations. The singular picture of having a woman around, stripped of any power or voice or any substance, just standing there half naked to do nothing but look pretty next to men giving interviews before they go and drive cars around tracks earning millions of $$$ is not an encouraging metaphor of a woman, let alone a person period. This certain depiction is prevalent in many different situations and it builds motives, it builds the notion of this is what you do, this is what you are... you have this phenomenon in other contexts as well, such as portrayal of light skin being beautiful by putting it on the forefront and presenting it for beauty product ads, magazines or whatever it is, it happens subtly and it happens subconsciously, it happens without the victims even realizing. Ideally everybody should be mentally firm enough to think on their own, do what they want because they want to do it, but its not like that, lotta households dont raise their children right and then that shyt is passed on, they be what they see and know

And this statement is false: "For every girl doing something like "Grid-girl", there's is a girl trying to become a doctor, lawyer, engineer"

There aint even the profession of a male Grid model, men will never be presented as silent, no action having figures, while women constantly are and that snowballs into subconscious invading, and thats the problem

Not that this shyt fixes that cause this picture is still pressed everywhere, especially with that instagram bs, but its the right thing to do, independent of the fact we won't get to witness the full eradication of this in mainstream media in our livetimes

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
So instead of trying to debate me with some logic u take a passive aggressive jab like the dikkless half-a-man ur single mother raised u to be.

Quit talking to me any type of way, Im not a bytch. Im not your mother.

Anywho,

Prostitution has been around for ages way before feminism so thats null and void. Feminists hate prostitution bc it devalues women as a whole, and normal women cant bargain p*ssy off in exchange of marriage and non sexual favors. Feminists know if men can buy cheap sex, why put up with her? Instead of being 1 of 50 men in her Tinder inbox, he can just go buy some p*ssy. It humbles women who use sex for bargain chips, and feminists want to keep that power.

There argument with this is that these Formula girls were glorified prostitutes, which in turn takes the attention away from them.

Your welcome

Yooooooo he wasn't even talking to you wtf :russ: